Part 9

I turned around to find him standing right in front of me but he looked different I didn't have any words at all he was so sexy

I turned around to find him standing right in front of me but he looked different I didn't have any words at all he was so sexy. I saw all the other girls staring at him in the background but he was looking at me as no one else which made me think if he did look at other girls. I looked down as he smacked Jimin over the head making him close his mouth and made Jin and Eunbi laugh. I poured some drinks for some customers and went back to drying some glasses.

Tae"Hey Y/n, how you feeling? "He asked sitting right in front of me. I sighed putting the glass down and looking up at him.

" Yeah I'm okay I guess I mean I can't be anything else, otherwise everything would just fall apart"I replied as one of the workers walked over to us.

Worker"Y/n the boss wants to see you"he said and I nodded walking away from Tae and out of the bar and up the stairs to the bosses office.

Tae P. O. V

As I watched Y/n's curvy figure walk away from me and damn those jeans showed off more than her hips. I just want her to be mine but I can't risk her life just to be selfish. But if I could touch her behind closed doors no one would know right. But when would be the right time, I have to wait I guess.

Y/n P. O. V
I walked into the bosses office and stood in front of him.

"urmmm you wanted to see me Sir? "I asked nervously playing with my fingers.

Boss" I asked you to wear that dress that I got you since this is a special event Y/n so get changed"He said pointing to his toilet. I walked into the room and locked the door and got changed.

I walked back out and he nodded

Boss"No go have some fun and when work needs you come back okay Y/n"he answered with a smile. I left the room and walked down the stairs.

Tae P. O. V

Eunbi"where did Y/n unnie go?"I shrugged then looking back at the staircase. I stopped as the door opened and there was Y/n dressed in a skin tight dress which was far too short for my liking but she looked sexy as fuck.

Tae"woooow~"I said finally as my heart skipped a beat. I heard Jin and Eunbi laugh as well as Jimin.

Jimin&Jin"Tae is in love "they said in unison.

Eunbi" Oh no shit Sherlock's"she said in a mocking tone.

Eunbi"Y/N, DAMN HUN YOU LOOK LIKE ONE FINE SPICY PIECE OF KIMCHI! "She yelled as Y/n walked over and I couldn't take my eyes off her for a second.

Y/n" Awwh thanks Eun-bi~ahh"she replied hugging her. She then looked over at me and I turned away.

Y/n P. O. V

"So Tae what do you think?"I asked as he looked away. I laughed at his shyness and turned back to the others who were also laughing with me.

???"I think you look like a slut" they said which they followed it with a laugh. I turned around and found a group of boys looking at me up and down, but within that ground it was someone who I wouldn't think I would ever see again. He stood not much taller than me and he was licking his lips while looking at me.

" What do you want? You fucking dickhead"I asked folding my arms as he walked closer to me with a pissed off look on his face. He was my ex so I was pissed off as well for him being here.

???"You wanna say that again you little-"He said as he was about to hit me but Tae stood in front of me and blocked his fist. I flinched as his quick movement.

Tae"Don't you dare lay a finger on her" He yelled shoving my ex away and all his friends ran away leaving him behind. Eun-bi grabs on to my arm in comfort I stand there frozen as my heartbeats fast. I suddenly get dragged away from behind and before I can even function, they turn me around and I see Jimin standing there with his hands on my shoulders.

Jimin"Y/n are you okay?"He asks, I nod in response slowly coming back to reality. I heard the guy get up and run off so I turned back around to look at Taehyung. I looked at him from head to toe and I saw that his knuckles were bleeding.

" Tae?! Are you okay?! Your knuckles are bleeding?!"I said in a panic. He turned around and looked at me.

Tae"Yeah, I'm fine, Are you okay though?"he answers walking over to me and pulling me into his embrace. I hugged him back and nodded my head closing my eyes in the process, he was warm and cosy that I wanted to stay this way forever but I couldn't because they wouldn't let me. I quickly pulled away and walked towards the rooftop stairs. I ran up them and tried the door but it was locked so I ran in to the room down the hall and closed the door behind me.

It was the room that had no cameras and faced away from the other buildings from the cities which the guests would stay in to have some privacy, I just sat in darkness on the floor next to the bed.

"Why can't I just have him already?"I whispered while sobbing. I was sick of it, I was sick of them always ruining my life because I can't touch no one else but him but I didn't want his hands on me I wanted Taehyung's. I closed my eyes and heard the door open so I opened them again.

Tae"Y/N? Are you in here?"He asked as I sniffed. He turned on the light and walked over to me. He sat down next to me and pulled me into a hug.

"I really want to be with you, But I can't"I said while sobbing into his shoulder.