Part 12

*Two weeks later*

Y/n P. O. V.

I pressed the buzzer.

"Oi let me in I can't wait out here forever you know!" I yelled.

Eun-bi opened the door.

"hey come on we are going to be late for school you Pabo" I said as she stepped out of her house and shut the door behind her.

Eun-bi"okay I'm coming fucking hell, this hair style can do itself you know Y/n" She said in an annoyed tone pointing to her elegant hair style. I chuckled as she pushed my shoulder jokingly. We began walking down the street.

Eun-bi "so what's up with you and Kim Taehyung huh, I see you two smiling and looking at each other in  music and math" She asked elbowing me in the arm.

"Yah! There's nothing between us, we are just friends"I replied rolling my eyes.

Eun-bi "Yeah right just friends" She said making quotation marks up with her fingers. I rolled my eyes again as we walked around a corner. But I ended up bumping into a tall musculature guy and ended up on my ass.

"YAH! LOok...were you're...going" I said as I saw him standing there smiling down at me.

Taehyung" Hey sorry about that Y/n" he said sweetly pulling my up to my feet with ease.

" Oh urmm it's okay, I mean I should be really looking were I was going"I replied looking into his eyes.

Eun-bi "can I just get to school so I don't get another late mark please" She said snapping us back to reality.

"Ah yes, hey Tae you wanna walk with us? "I asked him with a smile.

Tae" Yeah sure I'd love too walk with you lovely ladies"he said before chucking. We began walking again reaching closer to the school.

"I hope I get to hear you sing again today Tae, it's been for ever"I said smiling.

Tae"I hope I can hear your voice"he replied as we walked into school.

Hoseok "Yo Tae! " My cousin yelled.

Tae"hey I gotta go, I'll cya later then  Y/n"he said before winking at me and walking over to his mates.

"cya then Tae" I said waving goodbye as me and Eun-bi walk away to go find Ae-jeong and Seo-Hyeon.

Eun-bi "HEY GUYS YOUR QUEEN AS ARRIVED" She yelled walking up to the girls talking while getting stuff out of their lockers.

Ae-jeong "hey Eun-bi your hair looks gorgeous today and Y/n you're glowing did the certain someone speak to you today" She said before giggling.

"Oh be quiet stop it, there is nothing going on with me and Tae okay and even if there was I can't tell anyone and you know that, because the more people know the more people are in danger" I replied.

Seo-Hyeon "you did it with him didn't you" She whispered. My face went bright red as I looked away.

Eun-bi "omg I knew it, you go gurl" She whispered.

"Just please don't tell a single soul okay and don't tell Tae I told you" I pleaded.

Ae-jeong "of course we won't, you can trust us you know" She said genuinely.

I nodded in agreement as the bell rang and we all walked off to our first classes, mine was music and since I had been away for that time where I had to perform today would now be that replacement day. And gosh was I nervous about singing in front of the whole class,and even worse in front of Taehyung. I had planned to sing Written in the stars by Wendy and John Legend. But it would be difficult without a male partner or any partner to be exact but I guess I have no choice but to make it work.

Tae P.O.V

I walked into my class which people were already sat down talking or were standing up and talking. I felt a beautiful set of eyes on me which I knew instantly that they were Y/N's dark brown eyes. I looked around and spotted her in the middle row sat next to Jungkook. I walked over but was stopped by an old face.

???"Well looks like I finally found you Cousin"She said smiling. 

Tae"Yeri, What a surprise. When did you get back?" I asked then giving her a little hug.She smiled.

Yeri"Yeah this is my first day back since we arrived two days ago"She replied as we walked over to Y/n.

Y/n"Hey Tae, who's this?"He asked smiling up at me. I gestured to Yeri.

Tae"This is my cousin Yeri, we are the same age"I answered.

Yeri"Is this the Y/n you were talking about Taehyung?"She asked, I nodded.

Yeri"I've heard so much about you Y/n, It's a pleasure to meet you."She said smiling at Y/n.

Y/n"It's nice to meet you too Yeri."She replied as we both sat down.

Yeri"Hi Jungkook Oppa , long time no see" She said moving her gaze to Jungkook.

Jungkook"Hi Yeri yeah I know right"He replied smiling back. Yeri the hopped up out of her seat and moved past us to sit next to Jungkook to catch up. I then turned to Y/n.

Tae"Hey beautiful"I whispered gently as she slipped her hand into mine and squeezed it gently as she looks up at me.

Y/n"I'm nervous Tae, I haven't sang in front of people for ages, You made it so look so easy."She pouted.

Tae"It wasn't easy, you made me so nervous staring at me with those beautiful loving eyes of yours after it was over I had to run off"I answered. Her eyes shot open and her cheeks tinted bright red.

Y/n"AISHHH you really did catch me staring at you, God that's embarrassing."She said putting her head in her lap to hide her face. She was so cute.

Teacher"GOOD MORNING CLASS,LET'S GET THIS CLASS STARTED"she yelled as the class went quiet.

Y/n P.O.V

Teacher"Now since Y/n's back she can sing for us, so Y/n up you come"She said making my nerves sky rocket. I looked at Tae for reassurance and he nodded and squeezed my hand gently before I let go and walked nervously t the from. In that moment I generally thought my heart was going to explode out of pure nervousness.

I got on stage and took a deep breath as the song began to play.