Part 13

I began to sing and with the nerves building up in my chest as the whole class was quiet, and all eyes were on me. My heart beat rapidly increased and my eyes were desperately looking for the one who could calm me down and make me stronger but I couldn't find him. My heart sank as I saw two empty spaces next to Jungkook and Yeri , I looked down and carried on singing. 

I was just about getting to the male part which I was going to sing when a soft anglic voice came from the crowd. I looked up to see a short male with a microphone in his hand, I smiled as Jimin came closer. He smiled back as he stepped on stage which made my opinion about him changed completely. As the song came to an end the audience clapped as I scanned them hoping to see Taehyung had come back from where ever he went. But to my dismay it was just an empty seat as I walked back to my seat.

"Where did Tae go?" I asked Jungkook who now was sitting alone as Yeri went to sit with her other friends.

Jk"I don't know, he just got up and left" He replied with a sigh.

Jk"he seemed so eager to listen to you sing earlier but he just left before you even started to sing, which was very beautiful in my opinion" He added as my heart sank.

"So he didn't even hear me sing at all?" I asked as my eyes whelmed up with tears. Jungkook jumped up and gave my a warm hug.

Jk"I'm sorry Y/n, don't cry he doesn't deserve your tears"be replied as be wiped away the tears on my cheeks.

"I need some air" I replied before walking out into the hallway. It was silent before I heard a male and a female talking.

??? "Why can't you listen to me I don't love you anymore, I never have to be honest with you" The male said firmly.

??? "Well I've loved you more than she ever has" The female spat back.

??? "Well it didn't look like it when you ended up in somebody else's bed now did it" The male said almost yelling at her.

??? "Well that girl that you say loves you was talking in an alley the other day doing god knows what with that Park Jimin you so call your best mate" She yelled back.

'Hold up a minute is that Tae talking to his ex?' I said tiptoeing to the corner to peer round it. And to no surprise it was Taehyung talking to the girl that got me beaten up by that Lisa girl.

Tae"You're spying on her now? " He asked firmly which by God was sexy as hell. I just listened just encase something was said that I would need to get involved and I kinda liked how Taehyung was talking about me.

???"No I just saw her do that."She answered snapping me out of my train of thought which made me roll my eyes.

'She's just trying to break us up, even though we aren't official yet for obvious purposes' I thought.

Tae"She beat Jimin up, why would she even date him or even do anything with him and I know she hasn't anyway." He replied

???"How do you know?"she asked as I smiled at the fact that he believes me.

Tae"Reasons "he said looking away and I instantly knew what he was talking about which made me blush.

??? " You know what that slag can have you, you don't deserve my time"she spat and that made me pissed, I had enough of that girl so I was about to march around the corner and beat the crap out of her for calling me a slag when she's the definition of a slag.

Tae"YAH DON'T CALL HER THAT, SHE FAR FROM THAT, YOU'RE THE DEFINITION OF A SLAG! "He yelled you could tell he was really pissed off about what she said.

'Hey I was just about to say that' I thought smiling to myself as I heard heels clinker off with a huff.

Tae" When will she learn that a serious relationship takes not jumping in another males bed at all, God sake now I've missed Y/n's performance. STUPID BITCH! " He yelled kicking the lockers.

"Eek!" I shrieked as the loud noise filled the empty hallway. I quickly backed into the janitors cupboard as he walked around the corner.

'Shit what do I do, I can't let him know I was here listening to him'I thought covering my mouth.

??? "YAH KIM TAEHYUNG! " a female voice yelled. I rolled my eyes as it was the same female voice as before.

??? "What has that Jung Y/n got that I don't, apart from loyalty? " She asked as I stayed quite looking at the tall young male through the small bit of glass from inside the cupboard.

Tae"She has everything, kindness, intelligence, sweetness, security, a personality and most definitely looks."he replied making my eyes whelmed up with tears as one of my hands was now placed on my heart.

'God I love him so much, it pains me that nobody can ever know about us because he'll be in danger' I thought.

??? "I guess you can have her then, I still don't understand, she might not even like you back? Or even see you more than what everyone else does?" She replied with her voice slightly more sentimental than before.

Tae"I know she does, she looks at me differently than everyone else, she's treats me differently than she does all the other boys, and she treats me with respect unlike some people so I give her respect back that's how it works" he replied.

'This whole situation is just too funny since we've already got past this stage of not knowing if we like each other and we've gotten to the fucking stage' I thought as I heard a huff and heels walking off again.

'Right fuck it I want his comfort right now'I thought before then opening the janitors cupboard and dragging the taller young male inside before shutting it behind us.