Part 7

Y/n P.O.V

I shot up out of my seat and sun around looking to see if anyone was watching me,I was anxious at this point and scared. I looked into the distance as the call ended.My breathing was hitched and my eyes became teary 'Someone was watching me from a far' That thought was spinning around in my mind. 'They watched me go into Tae's house, they could be watching me all the time'.

My heart rate increased as I tried to find the owner of that voice, my thoughts kept repeating themselves over and over 'How did they get my number?' 'What do they want from me,Maybe its him again'.My thoughts where quickly interrupted when a light tap on my shoulder which brought me back to reality. 

???"Hey y/n, are you alright? You seem a bit out of it?" I was asked as I looked towards the owner of that voice.

"Oh Jin, urmmmm yeah I'm okay, just thinking about some stuff that's all"I replied with a reassuring smile.

Jin"Okay if you say so."He answered returning my smile with a sweat smile.

My phone vibrated in my pocket,I took it out to see who texted me.

Over text:

Eomma"Y/n where are you sweetie, You're dinner is ready and waiting"

"I'm out with some friends, And I'm eating out with them." I replied

Eomma"Okay sweetie but please be back by one" She replied.

"Okay Eomma, I promise I'll see you later,love you xxx"

Eomma" Love you too sweetie cya xxx"

Y/n P.O.V

"I'm gonna go and make a call, I'll be right back" I said as an excuse to get off the rooftop. I headed down the stairs and out the door, I leaned my back against the cold wall and closed my eyes. "It couldn't have been him, Jung-soo arrested him."

 Tae P.O.V

I was finally finished with my job and headed over to meet the others. I walked to our place and saw her standing there, leaning against the wall with her eyes closed. I walked up to her as silently as I could and scanned her body from head to toe. Her hair was down as usual, Her clothes where baggy which hid her curves which made her look even more cute.

I smiled and took a step closer and put my hands above her head. She didn't even flinch, she was calm.

Y/n P.O.V

I heard faint foot steps and the smell of my favourite men colon, which was not because I would personally wear it but because of the man who wears it. The foot steps stopped and I didn't dare open my eyes, I felt his eyes scan my body as if I was a his prey or something. I felt him move towards me and him put his hands above my head caging me in between them.

I stood still until I couldn't hold in my laughter anymore and burst out laughing still having my eyes closed.

" Well Kim Taehyung, you sure know how to make an entrance" I giggled as I felt him chuckle.

Tae"Well you know me Princess, I'm guilty as charged" He replied which made me smile as I opened my eyes. I looked up at him and our eyes met straight away, His eyes were like he was waiting for mine to open.

" So why weren't you at school today?"I asked out of pure curiosity looking into his soulful eyes.

Tae" Why did you miss me Princess?"He asked back making me roll my eyes.

"No, I was just asking out of curiosity and anyway why would I"I said ducking under his arm and out of his cage.

Tae" Yeah right, your eyes say otherwise Y/n." He replied. I folded my arms and spun round to meet his chest. I looked up.

" And so what if I did, it doesn't matter anyway. If you didn't want to answer the fucking question then you should have just said you didn't want to answer."I replied turn around and walking back inside.

Tae P.O.V

I stood there speechless "She missed me." I smiled at the thought of her looking for me at school. I then walked inside to the roof to meet everyone else.

Time skip~~~~

Y/n P.O.V

I was sat looking up at the stars waiting for Yoongi and Ae-jeong to come back with food which was taking a while. I sighed I haven't eaten yet today, I was too busy studying my song lyrics and I don't like the schools food so I wouldn't have eaten anyway. I felt someone sit next to me and then rest their head on my shoulder, It was Eun-bi.

Eun-bi"Hey Y/n, I know you haven't eaten today and neither have I"She chuckles.

"How do you know?"I asked. She sighs

Eun-bi"People don't call me the analyser for nothing. I can see it in your eyes, and the fact your breath has a hint of tooth paste still in it." She says like it was nothing.

I turned my head and looked at the entrance.

"Where could they be?"I asked myself

Eun-bi" They are probably fucking each other somewhere." She answered bursting out in a fit of laughter and so did I.

Then after we stopped laughing both Yoongi and Ae-jeong walked through the door with our food. Eun-bi then winked at me signalling that that's exactly what they did which made me laugh again.

Time skip~~~

After all the food was handed out I sat next to Eun-bi and we dug in like animals while everyone just stared at us like we where crazy. I swallowed my mouthful and looked awkwardly at everyone.

"What we're hungry, carry on ."I replied as they stopped staring and stared to eat too. I started to eat again but still felt a pair of eyes on me, So I looked up and saw a pair of dark eyes staring at me . He smiled at me and continued to stare at me.

Seo-Hyeon" Hey Taehyung have you done eye fucking Y/n yet?"She asked then everyone stared laughing.I felt my cheeks turn bright red as I cupped my face with my hands, I then heard a husky chuckle.

Taehyung "No, I'm not done yet, I wont be done until she's mine."I froze as my heart pounded against my rib cage. 

"YAH! SHUT UP YOU PABO!"I yelled in embarrassment at him with a stern look on my face .He just chuckled at my response so I quickly darted my gaze at him which to my surprise our eyes met.

~~~~~~Time skip two hours~~~~~~~

I looked away from buildings I was looking at as my phone rang again,I answered it

"Hello?" I answered

???"Y/n, you look beautiful tonight" As soon as I heard that response I spin around to find Jimin walking towards me. I rolled my eyes as he hung up his phone, I put my phone down and back into my pocket.

"Are you ever going to give up?"I ask as he reacts me

Jimin"Nope,are you going to give up being this beautiful" He answered as I rolled my eyes at his cheesiness. He was about to touch me when a pair of hands pulled me away which made me freeze.