Part 10 +18

It has been a few days since then and I haven't seen Taehyung. I have taken a few days off from work since I couldn't go back to that scene again. I stayed in my house to take the stress away and catch up on some homework. Since it's been school holiday and I have nothing else to do. I just wanted some time at home alone when my Eomma was at work and I could get things done.I heard a knock at the front door so I sprung up off my bed and ran down the stairs.I opened the door.

Y/n"HI Jeff-"I said opening the door thinking it was the pizza guy with the pizza that I ordered an hour ago. But to my surprise it was Tae. He was wearing a black hoodie which was zipped up and a pair of tight fitting trousers which made me stare a lot at his crotch.I stopped my self and looked into his eyes.

Y/n"T-Tae what are you doing here?"I asked noticing the smirk on his face as he caught me staring. My cheeks went bright red as I looked away.

Tae"Well I came here to see you and make you something since I missed you but it looks like someone wants a lot more than that."He said letting himself in and closing the door behind him.

Taehyung P.O.V

The door opened and a small beautiful girl opened the door wearing cute pj's with her hair tied up in a bun.Her eyes went wide and looked me up and down but then stayed down for quite sometime. I wanted to laugh but I just smirked instead.

Y/n"T-Tae what are you doing here?"she said looking back up.I smirked at her and her cheeks turned bright red which made her look adorable.She then looked away.

Tae""Well I came here to see you and make you something since I missed you but it looks like someone wants a lot more than that." I said then walking in and closing the door behind me.

Tae"Are your parents home?"I asked, She shook her head.

Tae"Are your curtains and windows all shut?"I asked.She nodded.

Y/n P.O.V

I didn't want to open my mouth because I was too embarrassed,I didn't understand why he was asking me all these questions either.He suddenly pushed me against the wall and smacked his lips against mine.  He then picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist and I lost all control over my mind. He slid his right hand up my right thigh and too my ass, he squished my ass cheek and began trying to open my mouth.

Without thinking I let him in the next thing I know is our kiss became deeper and his hands slid further down until he was in my underwear. I suddenly felt two fingers force their way inside me and thrust in and out.My body turned the pain into pleasure within minutes.I was no longer in control over my own body and let it all out. He then stopped and licked his fingers that were inside of me, He then took me to my other spare bedroom which was in my attic.

He closed the door behind us and threw me on the bed too take off his top, He then looked at me as if I'm his prey.I gulped as he slipped off my underwear and threw them across the room,He then moved to his belt and before I knew he had his trousers off and God fuck me right now was I in for something big. It was huge, wait no that's an understatement for his size.

He climbed on top of me and smacked our lips together again this time it was more rough,I began to have more confidence which I then used to start sucking on his bottom lip. I felt him smirk as he un buttoned my pajama shirt before taking it off and throwing it away.I closed my eyes completely for a moment.As I did I could feel his warm hand glide across my skin as he moved his lips down to my jawline all the way to my neck.

I then felt him nibbling and sucking on my skin while moving down my body and stopped at my breasts. He then started sucking my right breast and squeezing my left, all I could do was let out a pleasureful moan. His hands had touched every part of my body by the time he was done with my upper body. Suddenly he stopped and looked back up into my eyes with a devilish smirk on his face and slipped his hand into my lower bed side draw as if he new there was a full pack of King sized condoms stashed.

Tae"I knew you wanted me bad, just as much as I wanted you"he said leaning into my ear in a husky tone which made me fall deeper and deeper under his spell which by now was going to happen anyway. I smirked gaining more courage.

"Yes that's true, so what are you going to do about it? "I asked playfully wanting him. He pulled off his underwear and pulled me by the hips closer to him. After he came closer to my right ear while covering himself with the protection.

Tae" Babygirl, I'm gonna make you breathless"He said before shoving himself inside me.

"AHHHHHH~" I yelled in pleasure as he gave me no mercy. My body was now completely under his control as he thrusted faster and faster while I threw my head back and moaned to my hearts content. I had never felt anything like that this before.

"OPPA, FASTER AHHH! "I moaned uncontrollably. I had no control over my body or my mind at this point. He began to thrust in and out faster before I heard a husky moan and that was when I knew he was at his weakest so I collect all my strength and pushed him down on the bed.

Tae"My turn"He said breathing heavily before smacking my lips against his and roughly kissing him while my has blushed against his chest. I moved my way down to his neck leaving my marks all over him as I moved to his sharp right collarbone before I placed my marks all over his skin.