Part 6

I walked into the classroom and everyone was gossiping with each other, I sat down at my desk and put my bag on the floor and looked back up and two girls where in front of me. I looked up with a "What do you want expression?"

Girl 1"Hey urmmmm, we where wondering if you need any friends,so we want to make your life a little easier."She said as I smiled.

Girl 2"But it's fine if you don't want any friends-" she replied but I cut her off.

Y/n "I already have some thanks,But I guess it won't hurt to have some more"I replied with a smile.

In the corner of my eye I could see Jimin walking into the classroom and as soon as I did the two girls span around and ran over to him. I rolled my eyes "More of the'popular boys' fan-girls huh?"I thought as they started talking to him while giggling and laughing.

Time skip~~~~ Lunch

I sighed with my elbow on the table and my head in hand watching Seo-Hyeon,Ae-jeong and Eun-bi gossip about what they are going to do at the weekend.

Seo-Hyeon"So Y/n what are you doing this weekend?"She asked.

"I'm working at this nightclub, and they need me full time over the weekend so that's where I'll be."I answered. 

Ae-jeong"YAASS Y/N, make sure no dodgy guys try and chat you up."She said. I laughed.

"Well my uncle owns the clubs so they'll get thrown out if you come anywhere near me."I answered as there jaws dropped.

Eun-bi"Well we know where we will be going for our next night out, since we are 18 and all."She smiled as we laughed. 

I suddenly felt a tap on the shoulder which made me stop laughing. I turned around and saw Jungkook and Jimin standing right behind me.

"Oh hey you two, What's up?"I asked giving Jungkook a bright smile.

Jk"Hey y/n, we where wondering if you and the girls would wanna hang with the boys and us after school for a little while?"He asked.

"Sure why not, I have nothing else to do, what about you guys?"I asked turning around to the girls.

The girls"Yeah sure we'd love too" They answered one after the other.

Jimin"Okay, we will meet you guys at the park  after school ends." He said turning around, winking at us before walking away with Jungkook.

Time skip~~~ after school

I walked in the door and kicked my shoes off and ran upstairs to change before the girls showed up to take me to the park, since I didn't have any idea where it was. I picked a random outfit out of my wardrobe.

I suddenly heard the doorbell ring so I ran down stairs and opened the door

"Hey guys, let's go." I said walking out the door and closing and locking the door behind me. We then began to walk down the road with Eun-bi leading us to the park.

Time skip~~~ At place

We walked over to the guys who were siting and standing by a bench in the far corner.

" Yah! we're here!" I yelled making them all look up and get off the bench to walk up to us. I scanned around for Tae who wasn't there as Jungkook and Jin walked up to me as the others were busy talking to the girls.

Jungkook"Looking for Tae?" he asked making me look at him.

"Urmmm yeah, where is he?, he wasn't at school today"I asked 

Jin"He's busy taking care of some stuff." He answered

"Oh... okay" I answered shrugging the curiosity off my shoulders and walking up to the others.

I suddenly felt hands around my waist which made me quickly spin around and my face was centimetres away Jimin's.

"Do you mind?"I asked in annoyance. His mouth moved into a giant smirk.

Jimin"Oh come on babe, I'm only teasing."He chuckled moving his face closer to mine. I pulled myself away by pushing his face away with my hand then walking away.

Jungkook"Yah Y/n I wanna introduce ya!"He said pulling me over by the wrist to three boys.

"Oh okay" I replied as he let go of my wrist

Jk"This is Yoongi and Namjoon, you obviously know Hobi."He said point to them as he said their names.

Yoongi"Nice to meet you Y/n, you can just call Suga." He answered winking at me. I just rolled my eyes.

Namjoon"Hey y/n, you can just call me RM"He answered with a smile. I gave him a sweat smile back.

Jungkook P.O.V

RM" Hey guys, why don't we go somewhere different like our place?"He asked. All us guys agreed but the girls looked at us will confusion.

" Where is this "place"of yours?"She asked looking directly at me.

Jungkook"You'll all see,it's nothing dangerous I promise."I answered putting my arm around her in a friendly way.

Time skip~~ Abandoned house

Y/n P.O.V

I was lead to an abandoned house by the boys, which I'm not surprised. I rolled my eyes at the sight.

"So this is the"Place" you were talking about?"I asked looking up at Jungkook.

Jk"yup this it, we hang around here a lot when we have nothing to do."He answered leading all of us inside.

We were lead to the roof which made me a bit anxious because heights aren't really my thing. As I sat down on a chair that was already there for some reason, The sun started to set which meant it was getting dark.

I turned around to see Eun-bi talking to RM and Seo-Hyeon talking to Jungkook which wasn't no surprise since I think there is something going on between those two. 

I turned my head and then saw Ae-jeong laughing at Suga which made me really surprised because they don't seem the type to talk to each other. At this point I was just waiting for Jimin to come up to me and annoy me but he was too busy talking to Jin.

"Finally, no boys to annoy me."I whispered to myself closing my eyes and taking a deep breathe. I felt my phone vibrate in my skirt pocket, so I picked up the call not reading the caller ID and put it to my ear.

Y/n"Hello?"I said into the phone.

???"Having a nice time with your new friends? Don't get too close with that boy you were with the other day in the house, or else it won't end well." The caller answered. I froze in fear at the voice as all the happiness was replaced with fear and terror.