Part 11 +18

Tae P.O.V

I was shocked I was about to come to but before I came to my senses she was on top of me and kissing me roughly.I just kissed back before she moved down my body to my shoulders where she stopped and started nibbling at my skin. Her lips where so soft as she placed short kisses all over my chest. She then sat on top of me moving her hips round in circle rubbing herself against me with a smirk on her face.

Y/n P.O.V

I wanted him to beg for it. I heard him moan with his husky voice.

Tae"Baby~ ahhh stop teasing me ah"He said with a breathless tone.I smiled as I sat on his and moved up and down at a steady rate. I saw his face expression change into a sexy satisfied one as I moved faster.His groans where very deep but so sexy,his eyes rolled to the back of his head as I felt him cum inside me along with a big groan from him. I let go as well before getting off and laying right next to him as we both were out of breath.

He pulled me close as we got our breath back and wrapped his arms around me making my heart skip a beat.He then looked into my eyes and smiled.

"So would you say that was 50 shades of grey?"I said bursting into laughter. He then chuckled too.

Tae"It was way better than that,Baby you were amazing"He said taking a strand of my hair and fiddling with it, twirling it around his finger. I placed my hands on his chest before smiling like mad at his comment, I felt 100% satisfied.   

He smiled as he went on his side and smiled down at me with loving eyes.

"Why can't we stay like this forever?" I said then sighing. He sighed as well knowing that when we leave this room we cannot touch each other or even look at each other and that broke our hearts.I just wanted to stay like this forever but we couldn't. Yes my Eomma was out for the evening and wouldn't be back until tomorrow but He'd have to leave soon otherwise they'd be suspicious of what we were doing. These thoughts were lingering in the back of my mind but I just wanted to think about what was happening now.

Tae"You are so beautiful Jagi"He said and my cheeks went a tint of red as the thought of how sexy he sounded saying that word especially since he was saying it to me.

"Was this one of the many times you have done it huh?"I asked curious of how experienced he was. He smiled at me and moved closer.

Tae"would it be crazy to say that this was my first time?"He asked smirking down at me. I was shocked, like shouldn't he have at least done it before being a popular dude and all but no. I literally thought I was gonna scream at that point, Howwwww?

I looked up at him with a confused look.

"What?really I was so worried that I'd mess up and you here saying it was your first time?"I asked with pure shock. I just couldn't understand how this fine man could not be pleasured by a women already. I was so confused.

Tae"Yeah? but you would never of guessed huh?" He said staring down into my eyes.NEVER WOULD HAVE GUESSED GOSH THIS GUY IS HOTTER THAN THE SUN, I WOULD HAVE GUESSED I WOULD AT LEAST HAVE BEEN HIS 54TH.

"Yeah totally."I answered as the voice in my head was screaming the complete opposite. I just couldn't take it in I was his first and he was mine, I was the first to touch him and he was the first to touch me this was an amazing feeling. I felt safe though for once and I liked it, I mean I wasn't completely safe where we were but I felt safe in his arms and that's all that mattered. He stared humming a tune that I wasn't familiar with but I liked it, I loved everything about this man and he's mine.

My thoughts were running wild, I just join a school a few months ago and now I'm in bed with one of the hottest guys at the school and without a v-card. WOOOOOOOW. I never would have imagined but I love it. I snuggled u against his chest and smiled.

"I know this is a bit late and I know that we will have to go above and beyond with this relationship but I just want to say I love you Kim Taehyung."I said with a big heart smiling like crazy as my heart pounded in my chest and hoping that he wouldn't hear it.

Tae"I love you too Baby"He said making my eyes close and cheeks blush pink out of embarrassment. I could say those but I just couldn't receive them in the same way without dying of embarrassment   

Tae P.O.V

I giggled as her face turned a light shade of pink and her eyes closed. She was embarrassed and it was freaking adorable. I just knew that she was the one from the moment I saw her, She was perfect in every way and I loved that her smile was may favourite amongst the other things that I liked about her. It was not just genuine it was loving and sweet and you could tell that it was just a true smile that could wipe all your sadness away, It was also a smile you could never without fail be angry at. She just made my world a better place and I just can't believe I have to fight to just be with her for one second because it's like fighting for one second more to live and breath.

I looked down at her and smiled as she opened her eyes, She looked up into my eyes and we just looked at each other in pure silence. All I wanted was for this moment to last forever but it couldn't and it didn't.