Part 3

I walked through the empty corridor which was kinda scary because I don't like long corridors that are silent because they remind me of those scary horror film scenarios which I'm not a big fan of. As I walked around the corner I see a familiar boy on the floor in pain.I moved so I was standing in front of him.

"Tae what happened to you?"I asked crouching down next to him.He groaned in pain clutching his stomach. I carefully help him up and put his arm over my shoulder to give him more balance and slowly walk him to the infirmary.

The walk was very quite apart from the groans of pain that Taehyung made.

"Are you gonna tell me what happened or not?"I asked breaking the silents. He looked down.

Tae"I just got into a fight that's all, Y/n can I ask you something?"He replied.

"Yeah sure ask away"I answered with curiosity.I looked at him as he coughed.

Tae"Why are you helping me?"He asked me.

"Because you're hurt and I can't just leave you in that state."I replied as if it wasn't obvious. He smiled and said nothing. We arrived at the infirmary and it was empty.

"What use is an infirmary if there isn't a nurse in there at all times?"I asked to myself. Taehyung chuckled as we walked in. I placed him on a bed gently and went to find a first aid kit. I turned around to look on the shelves and I spotted it. I grabbed it and turned around but my eyes and mind were not prepared for what I saw.

I quickly closed my eyes and breathed"Okay Y/n,It's just his abs ,IT'S JUST HIS DEFINED ABS Y/N!!!!!"I thought to myself as I opened them again.I walked closer and noticed his whole stomach was bruised.I gently put some ice over the bruises to stop the swelling.

Tae"ah...that hurts"He said flinching back in pain.

"Oh get over it, be a man Tae."I replied. I suddenly looked at me surprised. I suddenly remembered what I just said.

"I-I MEAN TAEHYUNG!"I yelled. He laughed.

Tae"I like that nickname, call me that from now on"He replied.I blushed and looked away in embarrassment. I rolled my eyes.

"What is your goal Tae?"I asked sarcastically. He laughed.

Tae"You'll soon find out Y/n."He replied smiling at me.

Time skip~~~ 

I woke up early to get ready for my second day at my new school. First days are the worst so the second is better, well I hope so anyway. I walked into my bathroom and took at cold shower and got ready for school. I walked downstairs and into the kitchen were my Eomma had left a note next to a box of rice cakes 'Gone to work, have a good day sweetie. Love you'.

I smiled, sat down and ate my rice cakes and went to school. I walked into school with a smile on my face when I suddenly felt a push from behind and someone shout.

???"Get her Lisa!" Which sounded familiar to one voice I have hear before. I fell down and span around. It was that girl who was obsessed with Taehyung and her friend who she probably told before I could do anything I was kicked in the stomach and into some lockers. I laughed as she kicked again and again. She stopped in confusion as I laughed, she then grabbed my throat and slammed me into some lockers.

Lisa"Why are you laughing Bitch?!"She yelled. I stared at her smiling as blood dribbled out of my mouth. She slammed my head against the locker once more and let me go and I dropped to the floor. They both walked away in confusion and all I could do was endure the pain.

I spat the blood which was built up inside my mouth on to the floor and stood up wiping the blood from my face on to my sleeve. Walking to my classroom was a bit difficult since with every step I took my vision was getting blurrier and the more my head started to spin. I walked to my desk which I found Taehyung sitting on.

Tae"Hey Y/n thanks for yesterday, I appreciate it."He said smiling. I bowed my head to hide my pain. I felt my legs shake as the pain grew, taking over my whole body. I felt something warm run out of my nose and drip on to the floor next to Tae's foot.

Tae"Hey Y/n are you alright, Why are bowing?" He asked leaning down to try and see my face which was covered by my hair. I felt more blood come out of my nose and there was no stopping it. I saw Tae look down and I felt blood rise in my throat. My eyes widen and I covered my mouth and ran to the door.

Tae"Yah! Y/n you're bleeding!" He yelled as I tried to open the door. My stomach couldn't hold it in and within seconds blood escaped my mouth and on to the floor. I heard the whole class gasp in shock as more and more came up. My head began to spin more and more and ringing in my eyes began to become louder and louder. Before long it was darkness and faint voices of the people around me.

Taehyung P.O.V

There was so much blood. I could see the pain in her face as she past out. I caught her as she fell. Her skin was pale and her face was bloody. I picked her up bridle style and rushed her to the infirmary. I laid her gently on the bed as the nurse walked over.

Nurse"What happened to her?" She asked.

Tae"I don't know, She just came into class like this."I replied.

Time skip~~~

Y/n P.O.V

I woke up with a ice pack on the back on my head and one one my nose. I looked around the room and found a nurse staring directly at me.

Nurse"Y/n you're finally awake, You can now go home now" She said then walking out of the room. 

"Wow she's strange, who would trust an unconscious person with her?"I asked myself as I got up.

Tae"No one, especially not me?"I answered which made jump out of my own skin.

"TAE! DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT!"I yelled as I turned to face him. He smirked, I turned around and grabbed my things and walked out.

Time skip~~~

I walked outside and it was pitch black. I sighed as I had to walk all the way home in darkness.I looked around and just the thought scared the heck out of me, walking alone in the darkness. I heard footsteps and I started shaking.

Tae"Yah Y/n!" He shouted.

Tae P.O.V

She walked out as quickly as possible before I could do anything. I looked around the room and noticed that she had left her phone on the bedside table so I quickly picked it up and ran after her. I stopped running as soon as I saw her, She was looking around and shaking like mad in the darkness. I immediately took off my coat and put it on her shoulders and hugged her from behind to warm her up.