Part 15

Y/N P.O.V

The whole room turned their attention to me,but before they could say anything I ran down the stairs as quick as lightning just before He entered the room out of breathe and a complete mess.

Him "GIVE HER TO ME AND THIS WONT GET MESSY!" He yelled at the teacher who I was now standing near for protection.

Tae "OVER MY DEAD BODY!" He yelled back as I jumped a little not having heard him yell before. My heart raced knowing, yes it was nice for him to stick up for me but at the same time he could get hurt and I didn't want him to get hurt.

"TAE NO, LET THE POLICE GET HERE AND DEAL WITH HIM, I DON'T WANT YOU GETTING HURT!"I yelled across the room hoping that Tae would listen to me. But before anyone could say anything He swung at Tae and I shrieked and closed my eyes, I waited a second before opening them again. But all I saw was Him on the floor and Tae towering over him.

Before long the police came running in and went straight  to him, picking him up off the floor and dragged him out. I couldn't breathe out of shock, and my body felt like it was going to cave in'What would of happened if he had caught me, and I would have had to go through that terrible shit again?' I asked myself as my legs started to quiver. I fell to the ground within an instant and completely blacked out.

When I opened my eyes, the bright light hit me first before I could even identify my surroundings. My vision was blurry and all I could hear was a group of people talking as I rubbed my eyes and everything became clear to me. I sat up and found myself in the nurses office with the curtain surrounding me. 

???"He's being deported to another prison in America since he's actually from there?" Some one said from behind a curtain.

???"Well that's a relief that they managed to find them all, she can't live like this anymore" They said again while I then realised that they were on the phone to someone.

??? "Well thank you sweetheart for taking such good care of her for me, I'm so proud of you you know" I heard them say before I then recognised the female voice. I shot up and drew the curtains quickly.

"EOMMAAA!!!" I yelled from the top of my lungs before hugging her tightly.

Mother "You're awake, thank goodness." She replied hugging me back tightly.

~time skip~

I scrolled down to refresh the page of my chat list waiting for Tae to reply since I was waiting outside on my deck swing. It was going to be our very first date.

??? "I'm here!!!" I heard from in front of my garden gate.

"TAEEEEEEE!" I yelled jumping up from the seat to rush over to him as he opened the gates.

Tae "Yes I am now let's go have some fun Babe, I'm taking you to the fair near the sea." He said as he hugged me before then wrapping his arm around my shoulder as we walked out of my garden and on to the streets.

A big burden was lifted from my life for good and what a good way to celebrate was to go on a date.

The End