Part 4

Tae P.O.V

She didn't shrug me off or even hug me back, she just excepted it.

Y/N" T-Tae can you walk me home....please" She asked me softly while looking directly into my eyes. I looked away in embarrassment.

Tae"Urmm yeah sure, I mean I can't just expect you to walk home alone now can I"I answered as we began to walk.

Time Skip~~~

We walked in silence for most of the way until we walked two blocks away.

Y/N"Tae, urmm thank you for everything you did for me today, I-I appreciate it."She stammered through shivering.

Tae"It's okay Y/n."I replied softly smiling down at her as we arrived at her house. She opened the gate and walked through it and unlocked her door and stepped inside. She opened the door wider to let me inside.

Y/n"Come in,it's very cold outside."She said smiling brightly.

Y/n P.O.V

I let him in and shut the door, I don't know why but I had no control over my actions at that point. I walked into the kitchen and found a note from my Eomma.

'Hi sweetie, I had to leave this morning for a business trip with my boss and I won't be back until Friday. You have everything you need in the cupboards and the fridge, Love you honey from Eomma'

I smiled as I turned back to Tae who was admiring the family photos on the wall.

"Hey Tae its getting late and it's too late for you to walk to your house so do you want to stay the night and leave tomorrow?"I asked looking back outside. He looked at me and smirked looking at me from head to toe.

I sighed and rolled my eyes as he walked closer to me.

"Don't take it the wrong way or I will beat your ass like I did with Jimin."I replied as he got closer and closer until our faces were only centimetres away and our noses were touching.

Tae"Yeah well I know you wouldn't do that to me, because if you could then you would have already done it already."He replied as I shut me eyes tightly out of embarrassment. I felt his hot breath tingle my lips and the warm touch of his nose move from my nose all the way down to my jawline. His hot breath tickled my earlobe. I felt it my heartbeat increase as he chuckled and quickly stopped as he moved away.

Tae"It's getting really late Y/n, So where do I sleep?"He asked as I opened my eyes.

"In the guest room"I replied walking upstairs to the guest room. I walked into the room and went to the wardrobe to get some bed sheets out, I tried to react the bed covers from the top shelf but I am way to short. I had to stand on my tip toes but I still couldn't react.

I suddenly felt body heat against my back and someone react over me and grab the sheets that I struggled to get.I turned around and was facing Tae's chest.

Tae"Y/n you are so short"He said bursting out with laughter. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"You make your bed and I'll go and get some of my Appa's old clothes."I replied walking out of the room and into my Eomma's room. I looked at the back and found one of his old pairs of pj's and walked back out. I opened the door and Tae was sitting on the fully made bed shirtless. I quickly turned around.

"Yah! put on a shirt!"I shouted and I handed him the clothes.

Tae"Why, don't you like what you see?" He teased. I blushed and stepped out of the room.

Y/n"I'm going to bed, don't come in my room or I'll kill you."I said then walking to my bed room and closing the door behind me hearing him burst out laughing.As soon as I did I got dressed and flopped on my bed and fell straight asleep.

Time skip~~~

I woke up to the sudden loud nose of my alarm clock and ended up falling out of bed and face first on the floor with a thump. I picked myself back up and rubbed my eyes and stretched before walked out of my room. I felt a sudden pain in my neck which I moaned a little in pain because of it. 

I walked downstairs and heard someone cooking.

"Wait what! whose cooking?"I asked myself in my head. I picked up and umbrella which was the nearest thing I could grasp and then opened the kitchen door slowly while holding the umbrella straight out in front of me ready to strike. My eyes widened when I saw Tae standing there with plates of food. I blinked and chucked the umbrella behind me awkwardly.

Tae"Good morning Y/n."He said with a smile.

"Good morning, What are you doing in my kitchen?"I asked confused.  

Tae"I thought i'd repay you with a nice breakfast, is that a crime?" He replied. I laughed and sat down.

"Aren't we going to be late for school?"I asked looking at him putting the plate of food in front of me.

Tae"No because we aren't going to school today, because you have to stay home and I am going to take care of you."He replied. I stopped breathing at his words, he is taking his time to take care of someone like me? I looked away as my heartbeat increased.

I started eating and I stopped after taking one mouthful, I blinked and was shocked at how good it was.

"MM" I said as I enjoyed the food. I looked at Tae who was smiling at me.

"This is really good, how did you learn how to cook like this?"I asked then taking another mouthful. His smile grew bigger.

Tae"My grandma was a very good cook and taught me how to."He answered.I smiled and took another mouthful.

Time skip~~~

Tae P.O.V

I cleaned away the plates and she smiled at me and I looked away. She got up and walked to the sink.

Y/n"You need some help doing the dishes?"She asked as I put them in the sink.

Tae"Yeah sure."I answered handing her a tea towel. In a few minutes we were done and she sat down on the couch in exhaustion. She grabbed a controller and turned on the TV as I put the dishes away.

Y/n P.O.V

I turned on the TV on to a channel I liked and looked at Tae as he put the dishes away. I smiled and thought "He isn't as bad as I thought he would be." My thoughts where interrupted by a knock at the door. I got up and walked to the door, I looked through the peep hole and froze.

???"Y/N! Open the door Hun, Open the door, I know you're there".