Part 2

I rolled my eyes at the sight of them

JK" urm Y/n are you okay, you seem annoyed?" He asked.I turned my head to him.

"Yeah I'm fine, I'm great actually."I answered trying to ignore how annoyed I was at the fact that those two clowns are in my favourite class and are most likely going to ruin it for me.

The teacher finally started talking.

Teacher"So I heard we have a new student in this class, Y/n where are you?"The teacher said looking around trying to find me. I nervously raised my hand.

"Urmmm I'm here miss" I replied nervously. Her eyes quickly moved on to me and then on to Taehyung.

Teacher"Kim Taehyung since your voice is heaven itself, Why don't you come down here and show Miss. Jung what she's up against" She said smiling. I look at him and his eyes meet mine as soon as they do he winks at me and gets up and walks on stage.

I look down in embarrassment with flushed cheeks. I hear the microphone being held and then something amazing, with out warning he sang and I had to  looked up.

//Play Video//

I was mesmerised I just stared at him as his soulful voice took over my body, I smiled and everything around me disappeared.I rested my arms on the seat in front and my head on my head on my arms. I couldn't take my eyes off him and my heart beating out of control. It was like his voice pulled me in and I had no control of it. 

Tae P.O.V

I was in the middle of singing when I noticed a pair of loving eyes looking directly at me, It was Y/N she was just listening to my voice like a normal person would without shouting. I smiled at her and she smiled back. My was heart beating faster as she continued to look at me and I soon as my song finished I quickly walk off stage and back to my seat.

Y/n P.O.V

Taehyung rushed off stage and it snapped me back to reality and I realised what I did. I looked down in embarrassment.

Teacher"So Y/n I saw that you really liked that, since you didn't look away or even blink during Taehyungs whole performance."She said as the whole class looked at me and laughed.

Teacher" Y/n for your first assignment I want you to go and find a song and then comeback here next week and sing it in front of the whole class, okay?" She said after the whole class stopped laughing at me.

" Yeah its okay Miss" I replied lifting my head up again to look at her. She smiled and carried on with her lesson. I felt a pair of eyes looking at me so I instantly looked in that direction and this time it was a girl amongst a group of girls who were sitting at the back. I stare pierced through me. I looked back and gave her the dirtiest look I could give and turned back around to face the front.

Jk" Hey Y/n, would you like to eat lunch with me today?" He asked politely.

"Yeah sure I would love to." I replied smiling back at him.

Time skip~~~~

After the longest lesson ever, well to me it was, I walked to my locker and opened it. I put my things away but suddenly a hand was placed on my shoulder. I turned around to see who it was.

"Oh, it's you,You know staring is rude you know." I replied to the girl.

???"Don't even think about touching him." She replied angrily.

"touch who? I am I supposed to just know who you're talking about?"I asked.

???"Taehyung! He's mine bitch!"She screamed back at me.

"Urmm first of all I'm not a bitch and second of all I'm not even into him so why would I even dream of touching him?"I explained. I walked off to the canteen to meet Jungkook.

Jk"Y/N!!!! OVER HERE!" I heard after grabbing my lunch. I walked over to him and noticed Seo-Hyeon, Ae-jeong ,Eun-bi and some other guy was sitting with him.

"Oh hey you guys, I didn't know you guys where friends?"

Eun-bi"Yeah we are, now come sit" She replied. I smiled and sat next to Jungkook.

"Hey guys, Are any of you doing anything this weekend?" I asked hoping they would say no.

Seo-Hyeon"No,why?" She answered for the whole group.

" Well my Eomma said I could throw a house warming party and I was wondering if you guys would like to come?"I asked.

Seo-Hyeon"Yeah sure,why not" She replied smiling. 

Time skip~~~

I put my things away in my locker when suddenly someone grabbed my wrist and pushed me against the lockers. I blinked as soon as I looked at him.

"Urmmm can I help you Taehyung?"I asked as he looked into my eyes. He grabbed my chin and pulled me close so his breathe was tingling my ear.

Tae"Meet me after class,Okay?"He said. I nodded as I couldn't respond with words.I felt him smile against my ear and with that he walked off leaving me breathless. 

I stood there for a quick minute or two to comeback to my senses and then walked to my final class of the day.I walked in and sat at my desk I looked at Taehyungs which was empty. I looked back at the front and wondered what he was doing. When someone tapped me on the shoulder, I turned around and it was Jimin sat behind me looking straight at me.

I rolled my eyes.

"What do you want Jimin?"I asked in annoyance. He smiled and I rolled my eyes again.

Jimin"Y/n I have now claimed you to be mine to the whole school." He smiled. I scoffed and his words.

" I am never going out with someone of the likes of you Jimin, And I'm not going to be claimed by anyone thank you very much." I replied turn back around to face the front. 

I placed my head on my arms and looked at what the teacher was writing on the the board. I felt something touch my lower back, I spun round and stared at Jimin with a mad look. He chuckled with satisfaction.

"Stop touching me,it's weird"I replied moving my seat forward.

Jimin"Sorry but you're just too irresistible, so I can't control myself."He replied touching my back again.I quickly raised my hand.

"Urmm Miss can I use the restroom please?"I asked moving forward again to avoid him touching me again.She nodded and with that I quickly walked out of the classroom and out into the corridor.