Part 14

Y/n P.O.V

I dragged the taller male into the closet with his back facing me, it was now too late to regret my decision to pull him in here but my mine was all over that matter instantly. He turned around to face me with a confused look which later turned into a happy one.

" I can explain."I said but then realising that I couldn't explain why I was in the janitors closet or as to why I pulled him in here except for the fact that I wanted his comfort so fucking bad.He looked down at me and smiled.

Tae"Okay go on then?"He replied in a sarcastic tone then waiting for me to respond.

"Well urmmmmm I actually dont....have... a reason exactly"I answered in defeat. He smiled knowing the exact reason as to why I was in the janitors closet.

Tae"You heard everything didn't you,look i'm sorry she dragged me out of the hall when you were performing but-"He replied before I smacked his lips against mine, I just couldn't resist the temptation anymore. I pulled away after a few minutes.

"I love you Kim Taehyung ."I said as It slipped off the tongue, It just felt right to say that because it truly was real for me except it couldn't be that easy for me. He pulled me into his embrase which  made me feel so safe and that nothing could hurt me, which if only that were true in my case . I wrapped my arms around his neck while smiling up at him knowing that there were no cameras in here I pulled him closer while standing on my tip toes.

"You know...since I've been a bad girl for spying on you.........shouldn't I get punished?"I whispered in his ear with a smirk on my face before the locking the door and pulling down the blinds. As I turned around I saw his face with a surprised look.

Tae"In here Y/n?Are you serious?what if people hear us?and I don't have condoms laying around."He replied with a serious tone which only made me smile as I lifted up my skirt to reveal a shiny yellow packet.

"No one can hear us because for one the toilets and staff rooms are on the other side of the school and the janitor doesn't work today,and its a double period. I really want you so bad that I don't want to be able walk out of this room." I complained then just realising what I just said. What was I thinking, I didn't exactly know at that point.

Tae"You aren't thinking rationally are you Y/n, Is that what I am to you? some sex toy?"He replied sternly which made my heart sink, I was being stupid usual and wasn't thinking for the both of us. I was frozen in shock and couldn't say anything, my mind was in another place and my mouth was glued shut.

Tae" I want to do it properly, and not just anywhere Y/n, Is that what you portray me as?I thought you were different Y/n?I guess I was wrong" He added before I could even say anything and then walking out the door.

'What have I done, I've screwed another thing up but this time it was completely on me. I guess I also am capable of screwing things up myself.' I thought before then rushing out the door.

"Tae wait, please, I didn't mean it like that, I don't even know what I was thinking to be honest"I replied hoping he would stop in his tracks.

Tae"I don't want us to argue okay, I'll talk to you tomorrow when I have thought things through and my mind is more clear because I have had a lot to think about today."He replied before then walking off leaving me speechless.

I grabbed my things from my locker and ran out of the fire exist and all the way home in floods of tears, I knew this was too good to be true and that I would eventually mess things up for myself or something or someone else would. My heart was pounding and my blood was racing as I ran with a heavy heart. I fucked up and no attempt of fixing it would fix the shit I made. But I couldn't help my emotions or the way I felt, I just wanted him and the caused me to fuck up somehow. Maybe I shouldn't have told him that or had a emergency condom that Eun-bi had suggested me to have for the scenarios that have happened in the past with me and Tae.

When I had got to my house I grabbed onto my front gate gasping for air, before then walking up my garden path and unlocking my front door and entering it. My Eomma still hadn't returned because the business trip was taking longer than expected which meant she had to send me money for food and other supplies I needed. I closed the door behind me and collapsed onto the floor in a flood of tears.

"WHAT HAVE I DONE!"I yelled in aspiration as my heart sank and my mind went dark, filling with thoughts of Tae leaving me. A knock on the door made my mind go blank as I looked behind me to find a shadow of a tall man in the door blinds.

??"Y/n let me in baby, I only want to talk."I familiar sickening voice said, my whole body froze and my heart raced.It was him, he was back.

??"I've cut the phone lines so you can't call your Oppa or that Taehyung boy that you're friends with or any other friends, so it's useless trying to get rid of me, so open up and give me some loving"He taunted. I gulped and grabbed my phone out of my pocket which said no service at the top, I ran to the back door and ran out, I knew I could out run him because he was old and slow but I saw him come from the front of the house to the back which made me run as fast as I could while jumping over garden fences. 

I knew the route to the school which was the nearest place I could get too, I was petrified at this point as I heard him in the distance getting closer and closer. I was crying in fear, In this one lucky moment I saw the fire exit open when I last went through it and blotted straight inside the school. I took a glimpse behind me in the school hall way and he ran straight inside so I ran straight into the music hall where I was supposed to be and saw Tae.

"HE'S GOING TO RAPE ME!"