Chapter 2

*3rd Person POV*
*Day-time*
*With Kaguya Shinomiya*

Kaguya Shinomiya,Is a girl who's normally early,She's always the first one to arrive in the Student Council's Office.

She estimated that she'll have to be alone for more than 25m before Fujiwara or Shirogane arrives.

Maybe she'll use that time to think about ways to get the Prez to confess to her,Some ideas she's thought of is Pure Evil that she was reminded of a certain Supreme Leader.

She winced at the thought,but quickly brushed it off since she's gotten through the last set of stairs before reaching the door.

Opening it,Shinomiya was surprised that the light was on but no one was in sight.

Her guard went completely up and she was tempted to call Hayasaka Which is somewhat her personal servant but they treat each other like Sisters.

Then she heard breathing...

Now,Normal People would go like..."WHO'S THERE?!"

But that isn't the case with Shinomiya,She knew it would be a disadvantage to provoke the would be attacker,So she slowly reached the door until something fell off from The Prez' Chair.

She sighed thinking it was just the Prez being abit too early than usual.

"My,What made you come so early Kaichou?"

No Response...

There was a tinge of fear in her heart but she decided to be brave and opened the door before venturing back to the large chair.

She cautiously spun it to see a Sleeping Y/N...

'Tsk...What a waste of time.' She thought.

She was gonna spin him around again,this time even stronger but a question popped up in her mind.

"What would cause him to wake up and go to school THIS early?" Because according to the Stuff she's been reading,Students hated Going to school,So it doesn't make sense for Y/N to go so early.

But that isn't all,He was wearing a Cape,And the item that fell earlier was a cap.

The outfit screams "DICTATOR" or what Y/N likes to call himself "SUPREME LEADER".

And the Pose he's currently in,Legs Crossed,Right arm curled into a fist using it as support for his head and his left arm resting on the armrest.

'Ah,He's planning to do that dramatic 360 pose when the Hero finally meets the big bad villain in The movies...' Shinomiya deduced,and Honestly? She found the act to be quite adorable...it seemed like a kid trying to garner attention in the cutest way possible,but it still wasn't enough to change her view towards him.

I mean,with all the stuff he said Yesterday...How could she forget that? It's unbelievable how someone she barely knew can hurt her feelings by just mere assumptions...scarily accurate assumptions.

She shook off these thoughts as it proved to only boggle with her mind and mess her relationship with Kaichou.

She can't let them see that it affected her to a degree.

Looking around,There was still no one,She closed the obviously opened door that she was supposed to use as an escape in case there was someone trying to hurt her.

Also,She didn't notice at first,But Y/N had some eyebags...and a few more marks near his eyes that proved he lacked sleep,Just like Shirogane.

And another question popped in her mind...