Chapter 1

*3rd Person POV*

After that whole fiasco from yesterday,Most of The Members of the Student Council became more vigilant.

Mostly Shinomiya and Shirogane.

Fujiwara is the exception of this,She's sees Y/N as just another Student in the school and a Potential Friends since he's so energetic.

She took notice of his lying habits and Promised herself to try and make him stop this bad habit of his.

Ishigami is still terrified though,First Shinomiya Senpai now Y/N?

But this is just some sort of aftermath,Now were back to the present.

*Day-time*

"Ah~"

Y/N threw away another can of Grape Fanta...which is his 5th can,He had 3 more in his Pockets and Left hand.

He popped open another can and took a sip before hopping away from the table he was sitting on.

Nobody was at school yet,Well not anyone he's familiar with atleast...He's sure that the Student Council officers are already there since they're supposed to be role models thus should be earlier than most students.

His DICE members insisted he should wait for an hour before going to school,But he wanted to set up some traps before anyone was here.

Soooo,He put fake barf on one of his classmates' chairs,He somehow managed to fill a small bucket with water and placed it on top of the door with the wall as support.

And the classic Eraser on head for the teacher,and if it doesn't work he also taped the foot of the door with scotch tape,He used up 2 and a half rolls.

He exited the room via the windo since he'd fall to his own trap if he were to exit the door obviously.

But the Classroom he was in was the Second Floor so it was quite high but not enough to make him woozy.

He entered the Next Empty classroom and set up the exact same traps there,only this time he didn't use the eraser trick so he could enter the room,He also took some fake centipedes and cockroaches and spilled it under the desks of the students and teachers.

Feeling that he had accomplished his mission,he went to see what the Student Council was doing since he's bored.

He panted heavily because the stairs were so high...Y/N isn't the most well exercised...

But once he made it,He took a breather,He was about to kick down the door but felt tension,so he silently peered through the door

.........

...........
..............
................

Shinomiya and Shirogane were eyeing each other intently as if a showdown was about to commence,now Y/N isn't an Idiot...DRV3's Kokichi Ouma can attest to that,He Immediately picked up on what was happening.

He stared at them for awhile as they were giving out Sentences with hidden meanings and passing it around as if in a not-so-boring Class Debate.

It was clear to him that they were trying to outsmart one another,But for what? That's the million dollar question.

Shinomiya felt a chill and Immediately looked at the big door to see somewhat of a creepy sight.