Chapter 8

*3rd Person POV*

After School...Fujiwara has been waiting for this,and so is Y/N.

She spent her Lunchtime and other remaining free times with the Student Council,Y'know...the norm,She'd Unintentionally screw up the Mind Games Prez and Shinomiya were currently in.

But when it finally reached After School,She waited everyone to leave and stayed by herself,waiting for someone.

After a few minutes passed,the door finally swung open.

"Nishishi~ I never expected that you'd come,Fujiwara Chan! Now,this time is your last chance,remember?"

Y/N stepped into the room with a hand behind his back.

'Is Y/N kyun really serious? Or is he just teasing me?' The Secretary thought,The two were going to have their final showdown.

"Then,allow me to introdice you to the game! Here it is,ta-da!!"

Y/N showed her the knife he was hiding.

Fujiwara's eyes shrunk to the size of beads.

"U-Uwah!? A knife..! No way,are you going to use that to kill-"

"Nishishi~ Calm Down! I know You're excited to die,but this is just for the game!"
Y/N cut her off.

"Ne,Fujiwara Chan,You know what the knife game is,right?"

"K-Knife Game?"

"Let me Show you..."

Y/N placed his Hand on the table and began stabbing in between his fingers.

"Here You spread your hand on the table like this,then you stab the knife in the gap between your fingers and tap,tap,tap,tap,tap..."

"W-Whoa! That's dangerous!" Fujiwara was sweating,Is he really serious About all of this?

"Let's go with this for today's match. It's tension worthy enough to be a final game,don't you agree?"
Y/N gave a laugh.

"But,That's....really dangerous. It would be terrible if the we got hurt."
Fujiwara warned him,Y/N read through her and it's obvious that she's more worried about Him getting hurt than herself despite her being the one who's in danger.

"Hm? What're you talking about? Fujiwara Chan,If you lose..."

"You'll be more than hurt,you'll be dead,remember?"

'Y/N kyun...I've never seen him look THIS serious before...' Fujiwara gulped.

"Well then,I go first,ok?"
Y/N stared at her before turning his attention to his hand that he placed back on the table.

'Y/N kyun looks very serious...this is the first time that I'm seeing it...Is this what the True Supreme Leader of Evil looks like?' Fujiwara Sat nervously on the couch right in front of Y/N and the table,she cautiously watched as the Liar began.