Chapter 19

*3rd Person POV*

"*Yaaaawwnnn*"

It was currently 6:45am,Y/N's standing beside a lamppost while he resisted the urge to sleep.

The boy's waiting for a friend to arrive,though she was unusually taking too long.

He checked his phone for any messages from said friend,but nothing was present.

"Hm...that's quite strange of you..."

Y/N's patience was usually short as his height,but for this specific person,he is fine with waiting 30m or so before he would finally decide to get impatient.

They agreed on arriving at 6:30,now it's 15m since then...what is taking her so long?
"I'm supposed to be the late one...." Y/N leaned beside the lamppost and rested also rested his head.

The boy wore his scarf by the waist,he also wore a jacket and a T-shirt underneath,blue pants and dice-colored shoes.

As time passed since his initial arrival,he began to think that he got stuck up,but he also thought otherwise since his friend isn't like that.

But being as distrusting of himself as he is with others,he began to conjure up a possibility of him actually being stuck up.

That is...until he felt someone grab his shoulders and pull him towards the source,he looked up as a response to see who it was,but he already knew before he actually looked.

"Heeey,I'm the only one who gets to do that!!"

"Aww,it didn't work on you?"

"Nishishi~ you have to try better than that,Fujiwara chan~"

Said girl pouted and helped Y/N regain his lost balance.

"What took you so long? I was about to blow up that building over there" Y/N whined as Fujiwara laughed sheepishly.

"Well,I was going to surprise you,and I needed the time to actually be convincing"

"And in the end,you couldn't even make me flinch,maybe you would've really surprised me if you kissed me~"

Fujiwara's cheeks heated up instantaneously. Of course he would do that.

"Y-Y/N kyun!! This early in the morning,really?!?!"

"Ah-hahahaha! You should've seen that look in your face!"

"Mmmhmmm!!" she made an effort to show her grumpy face,but Y/N just pinched one of her cheeks and chuckled.

"Let's not waste anymore time,the ramen place has less customers at this time of day...and maybe we won't run into that creepy guy with glasses today" he muttered the last part which had gone unheard by Fujiwara.

"What was that???"

"Nandemonai yo!(It's nothing!)"

"You still never tell me anything!"

"If you want to know more about me,then you have to keep staying with me! What's the fun in me just telling you,right?"

"Staying...with you..."

Fujiwara thought of her and Y/N living together which is not what Y/N was trying to say.

A small blush made it's way to her cheeks again.

"Nishishi~ Fujiwara chan keeps making a funny face,are you that excited to finally see me?"

"I guess I am..." she answered truthfully.

"Huh...well then!"

Y/N grabbed her hand and they began to move forward with their plans for the day..