Chapter 1

Dragonflies PoV
Outside the window, it looked dim and something didn't feel right. The house upon the hill didn't seem empty anymore. But how? Nobody has lived there for over 5 years. The structure of the building couldn't possibly stand this long and there were no moving vans near the house, so nobody could of moved In Last night. This was awfully suspicious.

I look down at my phone to see that it's 9:45am

"Shit! I'm late to meet the girls. COURTNEY HURRY UP WE'RE LATE!"

I look around the house to see it was empty. Courtney left without me again...

At school

Oh god! You've got to be shitting me I'm in Barnes' class first. Kill me now! I swear to god, he says my name every time I walk in. I'm gonna fucking blank the bitch!

Authors PoV

As Chloe sits down, she sees her friends already there in their seats. She lifts her hand and sticks up her middle finger at Courtney. "I saw that miss silver, detention." He speaks out, then Mr Barnes announces "Before we begin, we have a new girl joining our class today. Make her feel welcome."

The class quietened down and their faces turned to the door as the girl walked in. They followed her movements with their eyes. She was slightly taller than average height, almost intimidating to look at, but when they looked up and saw her face, they noticed that she had the brightest green eyes- it was like they were staring into their souls, the whole class was quiet. From fear, no, they were quiet because they had never seen someone like her in their small town.

The girl stood there, not making a peep. Her face was serious, but the aura around her showed that she was carefree, that aura stopped until she was told to introduce herself.

"Hi... my name is Honey Bea. I'm sixteen years old and I just recently moved here." She said with no expression on her face. The boys in the corner started making buzzing sounds.

"Settle down. Honey, you can go sit next to Chloe, the girl who is almost falling asleep in my class." Mr Barnes said simultaneously slamming a book down on his desk. Chloes head popped up and looked forward, she noticed that there was a girl walking towards the seat next to her.

Chloe turned around and extended her hand. Honey accepted the handshake and then Chloe spoke "I'm Chloe silver, but my friends call me dragon fly. I hope we can be friends."