Chapter 14

"So what are you guys going to do now?" Honey asks as she leans over Tyler Mackenzie.

"Uh, we don't know. This gang has been the only thing we've know for a long time." Shawn said, rubbing the back of his neck.

Honey pauses to think, then "Hop in,  I wanna tell you guys a secret." The guys were unsure so Wesley looked at Tyler in the eyes to make sure it was ok. Her eyes looked trusting, so he opened the door and got in, then Shawn and Stephen got in after him.
Honey turned the key to start the ignition and sped off into what was left of the night, until they reached Honey's house. She parked the car in the garage and got out. She signals the rest of them to follow her and they did. They all walked in a line, until they saw the very same book shelf she had shown Tyler before. The guys looked puzzled because they were shocked to see that the house that had not been inhabited in 5 years, still stood strong, had a Modern interior. After their eyes had analysed the house, Honey pulled a book that triggered the book case to unlock.

The two girls walked in and soon after, the boys followed still cautious of Honey if she was going to harm them in any way. They reached the ordinary room that covered the actual secret hidden behind it. They all looked amazed by what was there, but this wasn't their final destination. Honey walked up to the black wall and pushed a brick and the door that was hidden opened to reveal the other side. They all entered the boys were all amazed with the secret Honey hides in her house. Honey sat down beside the smart table and gestured them to sit down.

"For you to be able to hear what I'm about to tell you, I am going to have to do a blood pact to show that you swear not to tell anybody what I'll tell you." Honey said with seriousness.

The boys were contemplating whether they should do this. Shawn leaned over and gave his hand to Honey. She got her key and cut his hand with the blade hidden in it. Shawn flinched a little, then she squeezed his hand. The blood that dropped onto the screen of the table had been sucked up by the table then the same nonfiction appeared on the screen. Honey repeated this process twice.

"Now that you have taken this pact I can tell you and since you've already found out Tyler, then you can go to the bar or listen again. As you know, you all call me by Honey Bea, but that's not my name...my actual name is Kiiara and if your wondering what my second name is, then you'll hear it as the story progresses. I am 17 years old, but I've only got to spend seven years outside of where I grew up. So far, I don't understand the real world that well yet. I've spent 5 years of my life at a government facility to be tested on, so that I can be enhanced with abilities that no human has or is capable of getting. I was sent there because my father was cold hearted and only wanted to use me as a weapon. After they finished with all the enhancements they made to my body I was free to go. But free didn't mean what I thought it meant because when my father picked me up from the lab he set it on fire, everything was burnt down so that nobody else was able to have the power I had. We drove away from that place until we reached a base in the middle of nowhere. My dad left me there to suffer and become stronger. Whilst I was there, they beat me, taught me how to fight and more importantly, they taught me to be merciless. After 3 years of being there, my dad took me home. Home was something different to me because instead of learning to ride a bike or climb a tree, I was training to be the leader of the most ruthless gang in history since my father never had a son. If you're wondering where was my mother in this story to stop my dad, she was to busy sucking dick and selling secrets to care, but father made an example of her and showed her what she deserved by killing her. Nobody double crosses my father and gets away with it, cause they'll get executed. As for my reason for coming to this town, things in my other school were...let's just say rocky cause I hospitalised a no good son of a bitch who thought all because his daddy was some small town gang leader, he could cross me the daughter of a king, oh and I also took down his lackeys too, because they were pissing me off. I had a few allies at that school, but my most trusted ones were Kitty Kat and Blud who will soon be joining our group."

"But Honey What I want to know is what is your second name?" Wesley said with utter curiosity.
———————————————
What shocking secrets are they going to find out next and who is Kitty Kat

☮️