Chapter 19

"Fuck you and your detention, Reapers let's go." Honey said. The gang all leapt out of their seats and followed on behind their leader.

"So, where do we go now?" Kitty asks.

"Oh Kitty, we're going to the den." Honey says in a devilish way.

🌜Chloe's PoV 🌛

She has the nerve, but now I know that Hadley's pissed off at her, so I need to use that to our advantage. I need to get that detention cause Hadley got one as soon as Honey left. That's when I have to strike.

🌜authors PoV 🌛
After school - detention-

Dragonfly entered the room and scanned it, looking for Honey and her gang of misfits. Her eyes stop at Hadley, who had her head laying down onto the desk. Chloe walks toward the desk near Hadley.

"Psst Hadley I wanna truce between us." Chloe whispered.

"And why would I wanna truce with you?" Hadley answered back half-assed.

"I think you have to listen to me since we have a new common interest." Dragonfly said in a serious tone.

"I don't care, stop bothering me." Hadley said pissed off.

Chloe turns around and sighs because getting detention was a waste of time.

In the den

The rest of the gang were sat around the smart table. But Honey stood up pacing back and forth.
"Shouldn't you be in detention right now Kiiara?" Blud asked. Suddenly, something flew fast in his direction and cut his face, then Honey zapped quickly towards the direction it was thrown and caught it. She zapped back so fast that it looked like nothing happened, until the cut Honey had made on Blud's face started bleeding.

"Don't get too comfortable. Don't push it. This goes for all of you too all because I told you my name doesn't mean it should be said." Honey said sternly.

(Insert iPhone ringtone)

Honey picks up the phone the display screen said 'dad'

"Hello father."

"Bumble bee when am I going to get my money." He says impatiently.

"Very soon and even more than you asked for." She answered calmly.

"Good." Tobias replies.

"Oh dad, wait, I have a gang now and I was wanting to be your new assassination gang."

"Ok I'll send you targets every two weeks and I'll pay you for it... how does $10,000 each sound?"

———————————————
Hey people enjoy today's chapter
☮️