Chapter 7

He dropped the phone and didn't even say Bumblebee. Now Honey knows that her dad is truly pissed.

Lion walked up behind Honey, because she was caught off guard, Honey way quick to pull out her gun and aim it towards the centre of Lions's forehead.

🌜Lion's PoV🌛

I walked up to go talk to the new girl. I see her there she had a sad look on her face but as soon as I got to her she pulled a gun out at me. I could see the barrel of the gun when I crossed my eyes I didn't know what to do I just stood there unfazed by the gun.

So I casually push it to the side so I could talk to her. She lowered the gun and put it back in the holster.

"What the heck bish I only wanna talk why you gotta pull ya gun out at me! oh yeah I'm Tyler Mackenzie but the people call me Lion. I said in a cool calm voice.

"Sorry you caught me off guard." she said trying to compose herself

"Do you usually just pull out a gun when your off guard?" I questioned her cause I was curious.

" Uh no, let's start off again I'm Honey and you probably want an explanation to why a sixteen year old girl has a gun don't you?." She said trying to stay as calm as possible.

"Ya think."

🌜authors PoV 🌛

Honey tells lion that they should go somewhere where nobody can hear them. They both get on the back of Honey's motorcycle and ride till they get to Honey's house.

Honey turns the key to stop the bike and gets off to go and unlock the front door. After her Lion soon follows behind and closes the door after her. She continues to follow  Honey until their in front of a bookcase.

"What are we doing here? ." Lion said with curiosity. Honey said nothing and pulled a book out of the shelf. The self actually turned out to be an secret doorway leading down.

The doorway surprised Lion but if she wanted the truth then she would have to trust Honey

The doorway surprised Lion but if she wanted the truth then she would have to trust Honey. They both went down until they reached the basement.