Chapter 27

Inside the diner were a shady looking group with a few more members that the Reapers so they had to be cautious. Honey signalled towards the table towards that back and started moving towards the table, behind her the rest of the Reapers followed and sat down.

From that shady group emerged a guy with dark hair and dark eyes. He walked up to the reapers.

"so what are you doing up in these parts." He said. Shawn tried to speak up but Honey took control of the situation.

"Just business. We're not doing anything to harm you so is there a problem." she said with a calm face.

" I'll leave I just wanted to know who had entered my territory." he said.

"your territory. Don't you know that this whole town belongs to Honey." Katie said getting defensive.

"dont you mean Kiiara whale."he said. she shot up and in a flash, she was holding him in a head lock with a gun pointing towards his head. The gang he was with, stood up getting ready to shoot at the Reapers.

"pull those triggers right now and let's see what happens. I could kill him and all of you even before you pull this triggers." Honey said looking them dead straight in the eyes.

" your bluffing like you could do anything you look like you could break with just a gust of wind." the goon in the front said.

She looked at the clock on the wall and smiled. She could stop time at her will and move whilst time was frozen. She focused her mind and the hands on the clock stopped. And everything around her froze in place.

She shot all of the gang members in places that were not lethal enough to kill them, then she took their guns and melted them into puddle of molten metal. She then returned back to where she was and tightly held the dark haired boy in a headlock then pointed the gun right back at his head. She unfroze time and all the gang member collapsed and started screaming in pain.

"Don't underestimate me again. And don't threaten me cause next time it's death." Honey said with a serious face.

The diner door opens they all turn to look and they see that it was Cole.

"Kiiara put the gun down these are my guys." Cole said locking the door.