Chapter 2

"I'm Chloe silver, but my friends call me Dragonfly. I hope we can be friends."

•Honey's PoV•
As I walk into the classroom, I see the oddest looking teacher standing at the front, waiting for his loud class to quieten down. From what I can tell, there are three empty seats and one out of the three seats were spare, I just didn't know which one. I just hope I'm not sat near that corner with the boys. They seem like trouble and I don't want to get kicked out on my first day.

I introduced myself to the class (doubt that anybody was listening), but the boys in the corner seemed to be listening, because of the little bee noises they started to make. Real mature, you'd think guys my age would be a little more sensible.

I looked around and he told me to sit in the empty seat beside the girl with the mid length, brown hair and black beanie who was half asleep. I slowly walked towards the seat, put my stuff beside me, then the girl turns her head and says "I'm Chloe silver, but my friends call me dragon fly. I hope we can be friends."
In my head, I'm like what kinda name is Dragonfly...fucking weirdo! So I nod and turn to the front.
•author PoV•
45 minutes before class ends

"Don't start to pack up yet you little shits. POP QUIZ!" Mr Barnes said with the evilest grin on his face.
"Bur sir, what is the point? You'll just have more to mark and don't you need to order all that fancy coffee on the weekend." Chloe shouts out.

"There is no point in giving you a pop quiz, it's just entertainment to fail people and give them detentions. I'm guessing you haven't studied then Miss silver."

" No sir. I'm just saying we have a new girl, who probably hasn't learnt anything about what's on the pop quiz and it's unfair to her." Chloe says, trying to make a mockery of him.

"But if I give the new girl a pop quiz today, I can see what she hasn't learnt and see if she needs more help, You can't argue with me there Miss Silver." he said grinning

As he hands out the papers, he looks down at Chloe and says "Good luck Silver." In the most snarky voice ever. Chloe looks up and catches the shade, so she tells him to fuck off in sign language.

Honey looks down at the paper and even though she had never been taught what they were learning, she completed the whole paper without hesitation.

After Honey finished the paper early, she got tired of waiting for everybody else to finish, so she grabbed her stuff, walked to the desk and placed the paper down on mr Barnes' desk. Then she swiftly walked out of the room in silence. Soon after, Chloe followed and not because she was done. She wanted to know where Honey was going. Mr Barnes' class finished and everybody rushed out of their classrooms and soon the corridors filled with tons of teenagers.

Honey stood at her locker, placing her stuff inside. Then crash! The boys of the football team ran past like a stampede of buffaloes and she got pushed into the lockers, knocking her down to the floor.
Suddenly, a tall boy with chestnut brown hair and beautiful hazel eyes crouched down to where she was and said "Are you okay? Do you need to go to the nurse?"