Chapter 22

She was an angel, but the devil at the same time.

🌜Authors PoV 🌛
Police cars sped past Honey's car and they were aware where the cars were heading. The car was silent, until they all burst out laughing. Honey started the car and drove back to her house.

"Y'all coming in for drinks in the den to celebrate?" Honey asked. Dom and Katie both nodded in agreement. So Honey quickly drove to the house.

5 minutes later

Three large SUV's were parked outside Honey's house. As she pulled up onto the drive way, she made sure to park the car behind the house so they could go in through the back.

Honey, Blud and Kitty all went through the back door and to her surprise, the one and only Tobias Whale was stood in front of her.

He stood still with his arms crossed. Honey signals Blud and Kitty to go down to the den.

"Kiiara!" He said in a commanding voice.

"Father." She answered quickly.

"There's something I need to discuss with you." He said, extending his arm towards the living room. She walks into the living room and sees a boy sitting on the sofa. He had the same colour skin as Honey and his eyes were green with flecks of brown in them. He also had short black curly hair.
"Umm, who are you and what are you doing in my house?" She asked, searching for a blade.

"Kiiara, that's what I wanted to tell you." He said, taking the blade out of her hand and into the palm of kahil (the bodyguard) who was standing beside him.

"What did you want to tell me?" She questions in a pissed off tone.

"This boy here is my son, your twin brother and before you ask for a DNA test, we've already taken one." He revealed in a stern tone.

"Yeah, but who was born first?" Honey enquires with seriousness.

"You're the oldest by 20 minutes." He said. Honey smiles knowing she was still on top, as well as the one who'd take over.

"So what's your name? Honey asked, looking at the the boy.

"Cole, but I go by king." He said, staring at Honey from the chair. She smirked and looked at her father.

" He doesn't have you know...does he?" she asked.

"No he doesn't and he won't." Tobias said to her. She felt a sense of relief.

"But, he will be living with you from now on." Tobias said.

"Fine, but stay away from the den." She warned Cole.

"Then I'll be taking my leave." Tobias stated, walking to the door.

———————————————
Sorry I haven't updated in ages I had a wee bit of writers block but now my mind is clear and I can write more chapters.
☮️