Chapter 17

"Have a good day Mr David." And with that Honey left his office and continued down the hallway till she reached Mr Barnes' class.

" nice to see you've finally joined us Honey take your seat." Mr Barnes said. Honey walked towards hers seat that was beside the so-called gang leader.

Dragonfly's head popped up from the desk and all she could do was glare at Honey. "Staring at me is not a good idea. I've made people blind just by clicking my fingers." Honey warned her so Dragonfly turned her head forward to the board.,

The end of the lesson

Every body rushed out of their classrooms and as Honey exited mr Barnes' room she sensed a sharp object hurdling towards her so she turned around and caught it she inspects the object and it appeared to be a small blade with the letter b inscribed into its surface.

There was no doubt that the blade belonged to no other than Dominic Harrison . She search the halls and from the corner of her eye she saw him.

Honey threw the blade back and walked towards him. "Blud." She said with an intense seriousness.

" chill love aren't you happy to see me after all I brought you a gift." Blud signalled honey to turn around. So she spun slowly until she was face to face with an old friend.

"Kitty kat your here too." She said with excitement.

"Nice to know you excited about one of us being here." Blud said with a slight hint of jealousy.

"Aww is Dom getting jealous cause Honey doesn't wuv him as much as she wuvs me." Kitty kat said as she mocks Blud with a baby voice.

"Guys cut it out we need to get to next lesson so you can meet the rest of the Reapers." Honey said as she put her hand on their shoulders.

They all walk towards their next classroom. When they enter the teacher looks towards their direction.
"Why are you late! And why haven't you been coming to class lately Honey." The teacher says sternly.

"Sorry we were just having a threesome in the corridor."Blud said. There were a few laughs around the class.

"I see...we have a joker in this class. Take a seat Honey so I can introduce the new students."she said switching her her mood.

Honey walked towards the Reapers and sits down in between Shawn and Tyler Mackenzie.

"Yo guys those two at the front are Blud and Kitty their our new Reapers, gang." Honey whisper to her group of friends.

3 mins later

"Soooo class today in musical theatre we a working in bands and towards the end of the class you will be graded on performances at the end of the class." The teacher explained.

"New girl! got any talent." A girl with long straight hair said. Honey turned around to see who said it.

"You talking to me." Honey snapped back.

"Well I'm Hadley Son. I'm the only person in here with actual talent apart from Shawn."Hadley said. Then a bell rung in her head.

"Who fucking cares if you have talent or not I doubt that Shawn will join your band." Honey said.

"Well you should care because I can manipulate anyone I want into doing whatever I want." She said in a bratty tone.

Honey went closer to Hadley and whispered in her ear "Well Miss...Son I think someone's daddy owes some money, doesn't your daddy know the consequences when he doesn't pay." Hadley's heart started to beat faster because nobody knew of her fathers troubles but her and her family. "Fine I'll back off but just know that you won't get out of this so easy." Hadley whispered back into Honey's ear.

Honey walked away and sat next to Blud, then she leaned towards his ear. "We're going to kill them tonight but leave Hadley...Momma wants to do some torturing in the den." Blud smiled knowing what they were going to do.

"Let's rock and roll lovey ."
———————————————
Here's another chapter for y'all enjoy

☮️