Chapter 15

"But Honey, what I want to know is what is your second name?" Wesley said with utter curiosity.

"I knew one of you would ask this question, that's why I wanted to tell you the whole story first. My full name is Kiiara Whale, daughter of the infamous king of the 100 Tobias Whale." She said heavy-heartedly.
Stephen's face dropped, then was shocked because he realises that he was in the presence of someone who was very powerful.

"So you said you had powers... um I was wondering what type of powers you had? Do you think you could show us?" Tyler Mackenzie said with curiosity.
"The lab where I spent most of my life told me that I could do a lot of things and that I was the first of many to be able to do the things I could do. That's why father burnt down the lab." With this, Honey took a deep breath, then her bright green eyes lit up as if they were orbs of evergreen fire. The tips of her finger tips start to generate sparks of lighting, then the sparks turn into bolts. The bolts that surrounded her body weren't hurting her, but then, she zapped into thin air. She only moved to the other side of the room. The human eye couldn't see her fast movements, but she was going at mock 20 at most.

They were all amazed with what she was capable of, then the bolts stopped and she started floating above the others. They looked up in amazement and Tyler Mackenzie touched her to see if it wasn't a facade. Honey landed on the ground, took a deep breath and smashed the floor. It caused a quake in the room, then she stopped it with a click of her fingers. Everyone was holding on for dear life, cause they knew she could kill them with a flick of the wrist. Then, she stopped and sat down.
"Let's get down to business. If your going to be in my gang your all going to get nicknames worth being feared. Apart from kitty kat, she called herself that. I had no say." Honey said.

"I've gone by Lion my whole life." Tyler Mackenzie said anxiously.

"Fine, but the boys are gonna need names if their gonna go on missions and we're going to need a name for this gang." Honey answered.

"How about The Reapers?" Stephen suggested.

"The Reapers has a good ring to it." Honey said with agreement. Everybody else nodded.

"Oh yeah by the way, what was your gang called by the way?" Honey said with curiosity.

"Our gang was called The Black Roses." Shawn said.

"Then, the black roses shall be our enemies..."
———————————————
Sorry that everything was packed into one night and I'll definitely add Hadley and Blud. I'll also give an updated version of meet the cast

☮️