Chapter 25

"So you don't want to sit with me?" Honey said pretending to be sad.

"What no I didn't mean it like that I do wanna sit with you it's just I don't want to make it obvious."Shawn said panicking.

"Chill ya beans. I was joking. Breath bruh."Honey said patting his shoulder.

"Hon where we going."Kitty asked.

"Paint balling and chick-Fil-a."Honey said. Tyler and kitty both shout in excitement.

At the paint ball site.

They all exit the car and stand in a group. "I think we should lay down some ground rules before we play the game."Stephen said looking at Tyler and Wes.

"What we won't cheat y'all just can't play."Tyler said crossing her arms.

"First rule no setting traps.
Second rule no using super human enhancements.Last rule Wes and Leila are not allowed on the same team."Stephen said.

"What thats not fair."Wes said in a whiny voice.

"It is I don't get to use my powers so cheaters can't stick together and since we have an odd number the group that's in a three gets extra points if they can shoot all the opposite team."
Honey said.

They all got into two teams Honey blud and Kitty on the orange team. Tyler, Wes ,Stephen and Shawn on the blue team.

—————————————
That's today's chapter enjoy

☮️