Chapter 4

"Make yourself comfortable." She said, as she got two drinks out of the fridge.

🌜Honey's PoV🌛

I take off the long jacket to reveal the tattoos on my arm.

"Whoa nice ink Honey." Dragonfly said with amazement. I didn't say anything back, I just rubbed the place where the tattoo was.

She put drinks on the counter, but there were more than 7 drinks out.

"Is anybody else coming?" I said with suspicion.

"Uh yeah I hope you don't mind I invited the rest of the gang they should be here any minute now."

5 minutes later

Shawn came through the doors of the bunker.

"We all had to come one by one, so we didn't get caught and I also had to make sure we weren't followed." He said, as he turned around to make eye contact with me.

🌜Shawn's PoV🌛

As I turn around to close the door, I  see Honey stood there. I made direct eye contact with her bright green eyes. It felt like we were stood there for ages until...

"Cough, cough. You guys gonna sit down or what." Dragonfly said, in the most sassiest tone possible.

"Uh yeah." We both said at the same time. Then, her eyes wandered to some place else, maybe I was making her uncomfortable, but she didn't seem as if she was.

"So Honey, were did you move from?" Dragonfly said with curiosity.

"Harlem." Honey said bluntly.

"That's a pretty dangerous place to grow up in." I said, trying not to offend her.

"Nah it's all good once you learn how to protect yourself from all the thugs, fuckboys and gangsters." She said, like it wasn't a bad thing.

"So what do you even do in this place?" She questioned. But little did she know, that if she got involved with this, then she couldn't escape. I just hope nobody puts her in this position she could be killed.

🌜Authors PoV🌛

"So what do you even do in this place?" Honey questioned.

"We'll tell you as soon as the rest of the gang shows." Dragonfly said

After 10 minutes, the rest of the gang shows up, but the girl Lion they mentioned before, wasn't there. "Where's Lion?" Dragonfly sounded pissed off.

"She's in detention for what she did yesterday before school ended and the teachers caught her before she could sneak out." Wes said impressed

"Uh I have questions. What did she do and how did she try to escape?" Honey said, being curious.

"So... well, yesterday before school ended and she had science, Lion was dared to set the teacher on fire and the stupid son of a bitch got the Bunsen burner and set the teachers shirt on fire but the damage wasn't bad, so she only got detention." Winnie explained.

"Only detention. The worst I got was expelled for ... never mind " Honey said, trying to not make it obvious that she did something bad in her old school.

"Oh and when she tried to sneak out, she got her skateboard and zoomed through the halls, but Mr Landon caught her by the hoodie and put her back in class." Stephen added

"So, Honey Bea what is this I hear about you getting expelled." Dragonfly questioned.

———————————————

Make sure to vote and comment on what you'd like to see next

☮️