Chapter 21

The words repeatedly play in my head. 

"Oh my God!" Harry whispers and sits on the bed. 

"Mr styles, are you okay?" Harry doesn't say anything but nods. 

"Sir I'm very confused, what should we do now?" 

"You should leave me alone until I can think straight and not mention a word to Robin." 

"Okay," he says and leaves the room. 

Harry buries his face his hands while I stand still as a rock. After a moment I move and sit on my knees in front of Harry. 

"You okay?" I whisper and I hesitantly place my cold hands on top of his. His wrist too big for my hands. 

"Didn't you hear me?! Leave me alone!" he jerks my hands away. 

"Harry, please!" I say, "Let's handle this together." 

"I don't want to handle anything with you!!" he half yells bitterly and runs his hands through his hair. 

"Listen to me!" 

"Why should I listen to you?" 

"So that we can come to a solution to this problem." and suddenly an idea lights up in my head. I'm sure this has to work. 

"Harry, I should give a press statement!" I say, "I can say that they should leave my husband alone and that he loves me very much and that this is all bullshit, that I trust you and a silly photo cannot change that." before I know it Harry takes me off my balance and we land up on the floor together. 

"And which of that this true?" he grits his teeth. 

"Since when do you believe in truth?" I counter question, "You don't even be in your true self." 

"That doesn't answer my question!" he hold me tighter but I don't feel scared like I used to. 

"Why do you even wanna know?" 

He doesn't have any answer to questions. I can tell  by his eyes. His green emerald green eyes don't lie. They can never lie. Man, his body is heavy on me. 

"Harry," 

"Hmm," 

"You should get off me." 

"Why?" 

"Cause you are really heavy." I but my lip to control myself from laughing. A huge grin appears on his face.  

"Now am I, Grey?" he teases me. 

"Yes!" I place my hands on his chest, "Get off!" I whine. 

"Or...?" he leans closer to me completely closing the gap between us. 

"Harry no," I whisper. 

"What?" he whispers and closes his eyes. 

No, no, no my mind warns me again, but my body does listen. As usual it's not in my control. Why do I lose my control around him? His hands linger on my waist and I burst out laughing as his long fingers tickle me. 

"Harry stop!" I say between my laughter. But he continues the torture. 

"Pleaseee, stop!" I laugh out. Surprisingly he stops and lies next to me on the floor. We look at each other laughing hard. 

"You didn't call me to the dinner." I state to him, "You lied didn't you?" 

"What?" he smile fades away quickly. I curse for doing it. He was looking so happy, like he has forgotten everything at that moment. He just knew one thing and that was to be happy. But I took it away.