Chapter 16

Two days later we reach back to Harry's house and Harry instructs me to pack bags for New York. 

"I'm not going to New York." I say without looking at him. 

"Yes you are." 

"Harry you can't just drag me around with you without my will." 

"Yes I can and I am." he snaps. 

"Don't you dare talk to me like that, Styles" I warn him, "Who do you think you are?!" I raise my voice. 

"Someone who doesn't marry for money." he snaps and moves past me.

My mouth goes dry. How long is he going to drag this for? Anger boils inside me but I know there is no use of shouting at him. He is a cold hearted douche bag who only cares about himself. 

I move downstairs to the kitchen. I'm angry and I need ice cream to cool myself down. I open the freezer and take a huge bowl of ice cream. I sit in the empty and silent living room watching TV. Gemma and Anne aren't mostly around. Gemma is busy with her journalism work and Anne with her social service and kitty parties. I'm mostly alone in this huge mansion and it kills me. I need to find some work. Maybe I should join the marketing department of my father's company.

I frown at the thought of how boring that job would be. I finish my ice cream and decide to go out for a walk. I take my wallet and phone. I plug my headphones. The wind is blowing and it's pretty pleasant out here. A paper comes blowing and stick right in front of face. For a moment I don't understand what happened but then realize and remove the paper. It's an advertisement for a governess in the nearby orphanage. 

After walking two blocks from Harry's house I find the orphanage. It's a beautiful place. Kids are playing outside in the garden and laughing. 

"Look!" one of them points to butterfly on the flowers. They chase it and when it comes towards me I gently capture it between my palms. 

"Please please show us!!" the kids chirp and jump on me. 

"Shhh, wait wait!" I say and kneel down as they circle around me. I open my palms and the butterfly flies past us. Their eyes twinkle as they watch it fly away. 

"Let's go chase it!" a little girl says and they cheer. 

"Oh no no!" I stop them. The color drains from their faces and my heart sinks. 

"Let's go play something!" I say excitingly. 

"Okay!!" they yell and run inside. I see an elderly man standing by the doorway across smiling at me. 

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to intrude." I say as I approach him. 

"It's alright." he says politely, "What's your name?" 

"I'm..." before I can finish, I few kids drag me to the garden asking me to play along with them. I play hide and seek with them for a few hours. Before I realize it's already dawn. Oh no. Harry would be pissed. I sigh and say my goodbyes to the kids. 

When I reach back Anne and Gemma are already in kitchen making dinner. Shit. I directly rush into the kitchen to help. 

"Hey! Where have you been?" Gemma asks. 

"I have been at an orphanage all day and it was amazing!!" I sing the last part. 

"Oh wow." Anne smiles, "Can you girls please carry on? I'll go rest." 

"Oh yes. I'm sorry for the delay." I feel bad that she had to cook because I wasn't around. 

Gemma and I make dinner in chit chat the rest of the time. I don't see Harry during the dinner or after. His parents and Gemma aren't worried so it's fine. When I reach my-Harry's room I'm bored as hell. Man, I have to have my own room here. Maybe I can talk to Harry or Anne about it.