chapter 5

April's POV 

The car drops us at the airport and my jaw falls to the ground as I see a big jet waiting for us. 

"You own this?" I ask Harry. He looks at me with his dark eyes and without saying a word he moves on. Of course, April! What the hell were you expecting, that he will look into your eyes and say, "No, we own this?!" Mental note, remind myself to grow up and stop reading cheesy novels. Novels!  Freaking hell, I need novels! Otherwise, I'll go crazy. 

I look at Harry who is waiting for me at the stairs. I run towards him. 

"I need some books!" I say to him. 

He looks at his watch. "You've got five minutes!" he say to me.  

"What? But?" 

"4 minutes 58 seconds." he counts. 

I curse and run as fast as I can. Arghh! Stupid heels. I finally reach inside the airport. Fuck! The bookstore is on the first floor! I run and run and run. When I reach the bookstore, I only have 2 minutes left. I pick two-three novels and run to the billing counter. Thankfully it was not crowded. When I get out of the bookstore I only have 55 seconds. 

I run towards the jet. When I am out of the airport I see no sign of Harry. Oh no! He has already boarded. I run for my life. And the next moment I trip and fall. I feel a throbbing pain in my elbow. 

"Ahhhh!!" I cry out in pain. A moment later my ankle begins to hurt too. 

I see the door of the jet fall open and Harry climbs down. He approachs me and looks down at me. 

"You are a jerk!!" I yell at him, "Now, at least help me up!!" 

Without saying anything he reaches for me. He puts one hand behind my back as a support and the other under my knees and picks me up. 

"No! Wait!" I say to him as he stands. 

"What?!" he snaps at me. 

"My novels!" I make a puppy face which annoys him even more. He bends down on his knees and I pick the packet of my novels. We then walk into the jet.   

Whoa! This is big! You know, my parents are rich too, but not as rich as the Styles. Or maybe they just don't like to show off. 

Harry almost drops me in the seat and my elbow hits the cushion. "Ahhh!" I cry out. He does nothing and sits next to me. After 15 minutes we take off and a really sexy lady approach us. She is wearing a short skirt which reveals her long legs and a white shirt whose top buttons are undone. 

"Good evening, Mr Styles," she smiles at him, "Would you like to have a drink?" 

"Yes, please." Harry smiles back. I get my gaze off the two of them and examine my elbow. Oh no, it's bleeding. 

After a while, the air hostess brings Harry some whiskey. "Can I get some cotton?" Harry asks her. 

"Sure, sir!" 

"I can't believe you don't even know how to run." Harry says. For a while I didn't understand he was talking to me. Oh! He was talking to me!  

"Hey! I know how to run!" I say in my defense, "You gave me five minutes and the bookstore is on the first floor!" 

"The bottom line is you don't know how to run!" he looks at me. He locks his eyes with mine. His eyes weren't dark and mysterious anymore. They were just emerald green. And...and beautiful. 

Suddenly, I feel a sharp burning pain. "Ahhh!!!!" I cry out loud. Holy hell! Did he just burn me? 

I look down and see a wet cotton on my elbow, on the spot which was bleeding. I squeeze my eyes shut to bear the pain, but it was too much. So much that tears emerged in my eyes.