Chapter 9

"Hiya!" I say to a complete stranger and give him a cheeky smile. 

"Hi!" he says and walks away. 

"April?" Harry reaches out to me, "Why are you sitting on the floor?" 

"Because it's nice!" I say, "Oh my God, gimme your hand!" 

Harry gives me his hand and helps me to get up. I quickly run towards the kids section. 

"April?" Harry calls for me. 

"Present sir!!" I yell and stretch my hand in the air. 

"Oh Goodness, April Grey! Are you drunk?!" he holds me by the shoulders. 

"No?" I giggle.

"What did you drink?" 

"Oh yeah, you should drink it too. I drank the whole bottle of a newly launched drink." 

"Whole bottle?!!" he exclaims. 

"Aah! You hurt my eardrum." I pout, "Harry come with me!!" I take his hand and guide him to the kids section. 

"Uh, why are we going to the kids section?" 

"Shopping!!" I yell and see two-three people looking at me, "What are you looking at?" I snap at them.

"No, April you don't want to buy anything from there," Harry grabs my wrist, "Come on, we'll find something for you upstairs." 

"Noooooooooo!!" I resist, "Pleaseeeeeeee!" I pout at him. 

"Okay, okay!" he surrenders. 

I pick two-three dress. 

"April, what will you do of a 3 years old's frock?" Harry asks me and tries to snatch it from me. 

"No! We need it! What if we have kids some day! Then?" I say. He looks at me with wide eyes. 

"What?" I say. 

"Uh- yeah- whatever you just can't buy it." he clears his throat.

"No!!! I want to! If we are not buying this then I'm not going back." I sit down on the floor. 

"Oh dear lord! April, shut up and get up!" he says, "Get up, now!!" 

"Boo!!" I show my thumbs down and turn away.

"April Grey!" he says with warning in his voice, "If you don't get up then I'll take you forcefully!" 

"No!" I stick my tongue out. I'm not going to get up. 

"Oh, you are so sweet to date a specially challenged girl!" a girl standing beside Harry says to him, "You are a sweetheart!" She kisses Harry on the cheek. 

What the freaking hell!! Did she just call me specially challenged?!!! Anger gushes through me. I get up and close my palm into a fist. Just when I'm about to punch her in the face, Harry takes me on his shoulder and carries me out.  

"Stop!! Put me down!!" I punch Harry's back continuously, "Help! Help!" I yell and people look at us. Harry carries me to an elevator. 

"Put me down!" he does as I say and at last put me down. He corners me in the empty elevator and gags me with his hand.  

"What did you drink?" he asks me and removes his hand from my mouth. 

"Stars!" I say with a giggle and he gives me a disgusted look. He takes a step back but I grab his collar and pull him towards me. 

"Have you ever made out in an elevator?" I ask him biting my lip.  

"Oh God," he sighs, "That's all that was left!" he rolls his eyes.