Angry Alexander ~ ???

This is something I made with plot generator so I don't even know-
Enjoy.

Alexander Hamilton was thinking about John Laurens again. John was a friendly activist with gay nose and blond hands.

Alexander walked over to the window and reflected on his old fashioned surroundings. He had always loved sexy The Room Where it Happens with its annoying, abundant a poet. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel happy.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the a friendly figure of John Laurens.

Alexander gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was an angry, outgoing, Sam Adams drinker with freckled nose and ginger hands. His friends saw him as a crispy, cool creole bastard. Once, he had even rescued a spitezabbling Eliza from a burning building.

But not even an angry person who had once rescued a spitezabbling Eliza from a burning building, was prepared for what John had in store today.

The sun shone like loving dogs, making Alexander in love. Alexander grabbed a smol pen that had been strewn nearby; he massaged it with his fingers.

As Alexander stepped outside and John came closer, he could see the wonky glint in his eye.

John gazed with the affection of 7661 loud bewildered birds. He said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want a make out session."

Alexander looked back, even more in love and still fingering the smol pen. "John, I love you," he replied.

They looked at each other with angry feelings, like two tough, terrible turtles writing at a very special the revolution, which had rap music playing in the background and two brave uncles running to the beat.

Alexander regarded John's gay nose and blond hands. "I feel the same way!" revealed Alexander with a delighted grin.

John looked loud, his emotions blushing like a burnt, breezy beer.

Then John came inside for a nice drink of Sam Adams.

THE END

...