I'll Bite It

(Constanze x Amanda. Even though this isn't my go-to pair, you can't deny this ship is super adorable! Sorry it's kinda short I couldnt think of much to do with this ship sorry ;-;)

(Conz POV)

Amanda O'Neill is sooo fun to mess with.

She gets all irked and flustered by anything I do, it's priceless!

I sat on my bed with Stanbot as I worked on one of my newest inventions, some sort of blaster.

Amanda comes storming into the room, clearly pi$$ed.

What's wrong? I write, facing my board out to her.

She groans and flops back onto her bed ungracefully.

"Uuuugh! F*cking Akko just ruined my mood for the whole d*mn day!" Amanda punched the bottom of the bunk above her hard enough to make the bed shake.

Heh, cute. I smirk.

Stop pouting. I show her my board once again.

"F*ck off." Amanda groans.

I stick out my tongue to her.

"Don't stick your tongue out at me!" Amanda says, clearly annoyed.

I keep my tongue out, crossing my arms over my chest to stand my ground.

"I swear if you don't put it back, I'll bite it off." she growls.

I widen my eyes a bit yet make no move to place my tongue into my mouth.

"That's it!" Amanda jumped from her bed and stomped over to me.

I froze, my tongue still lolling out of my mouth as she cupped my face in her hands.

She leaned in quickly, a sharp pain shooting from my tongue as I realize Amanda had literally bitten my tongue.

Hard.

The simple bite soon turned into a heated make out, Amanda slipping her tongue into my mouth with force.

I squeaked in surprize, gripping my hands into her hair as she pressed her weight against me and I staggered to remain standing.

"I warned you..." Amanda pushed me away so I tripped and landed on my bed.

I stared wide eyed at her, stunned by her action.

She turned and strode to the door, pausing as she stood in the now open doorway.

"Next time, I won't go so easy on you." she smirked before leaving the room, clicking the door shut after her.

I sit on my bed, staring off into space as a deep blush settled over my face as if my body had just registered what happened.

I smiled and fell back on my bed, my heart hammering wildly against my chest.