Chapter 18 - Ex Alert

Tap... tap... tap... tap...

Tap... tap... tap...

"Woman! Stop distracting me with your pen!" I stopped tapping my pen and dodged the paper that namtae was throwing over to me

"Don't litter!" I glared at him and picked up the paper and threw it properly to the bin

"Why don't you get me my coffee instead of annoying me?" I twirled my chair and stopped to face him.

"And why should I?" I raised a brow

"Because you love me and you annoy me with your tapping." He continued to work on his portfolio whilst ranting

"Psh. Fair enough." I stood up and went out of my cubicle to go out and buy coffee

I was busy replying to jisoo's messages so I didn't notice a group of boys, that I was avoiding my whole life, is coming in to our office.

And when I looked up, his eyes were locked on mine and I froze. I can see him from the inside but he can't see me... yet. Our glass door is tinted. When it opened, my body dropped to the floor in a speed of light and I was pretending to look for something. Thankfully I let my hair down so it covered my face.

"Do you think the twins are already there?" I could hear V muttering excitedly

"Don't remind me." Yoongi replied in a bored tone. I'm not really paying attention to what they're talking about but my body froze hearing his voice, sending tingles to my spine. Damn him and his effect on me. My fists clenched. Why are they stopping? Can they hurry up to mrs. Kwon's office?

"Excuse me miss, where is the ceo's office?" Namjoon asked, tapping my shoulder. I held my breath and when he squatted down, probably to look at me, I answered in Japanese ducking down.

"Watashi wa Kankoku-go o hanashimasen." (I don't speak korean.)

"Ah... hyung, let me." Jungkook volunteered

"Anata wa doko de fujin o shitte imasu ka. Ku~on no jimusho wa?" (do you know where mrs. kwon's office is?)

"Hai." He was about to look at me but my hand immediately pointed to the direction.

"Massugu susumi, migi ni magatte saijōkai made agatte kudasai." I gave instructions while my hand was giving signals all the while my head still looking down

"Ah. Thank you! She said go straight, turn right then up to the top floor." I breathe a sigh of relief when he stood up along with namjoon and walked away

"Ya anne! What are you doing?" I looked up to namtae but immediately ducked back down when I saw yoongi looking at our direction.

"Did you lose something?" Taehyun asked, dropping to the floor in all fours like me

"Are they gone?" I whispered

"Who? And what are you looking for?" He asked, still looking for nothing on the floor

"Bts." I could feel him turn on his knees

"Yep. They're alre--" he wasn't able to finish what he was saying since I already pulled him up and dragged him out of the office.

"Okay, okayy! What the hell is going on?" He panted. We walked far enough from the office to make sure no one's following us. I gathered my strength to tell him. I need his help if I want to survive undetected while working with them.

"Can I trust you?" I stared at him and he rolled his eyes

"Bitch I already saw your naked bod and dressed you up when you were wasted and you're asking me that? Puhlease." I huffed, looked around then told him about me and yoongi in one breath.

"You said what now?!" I groaned and sat myself on the ground

"Seriously? You're not pranking me are you?" J glared at him

"What benefit would I have in pranking you with such story?" He sat on ground with me looking really shocked, he turned pale

"So you're telling me that the guy behind the reason of you changing your name and the father of your kids is BTS Suga?!" I punched his chest cause he was too noisy

"Why don't you yell it to the world bitch?!" I was not contented with punching him so I grabbed his hair too

"Aw aw aw! I'm sorry. Sheesh. If I go bald you should pay for the therapy." He glared

"You're too noisy idiot!"

"Well no one's around!"

"You never know! Technology these days." I stood up and dusted off my pants

"What are you gonna do now?" Namtae asked doing the same

"Make sure we never cross paths." Why did I think working with celebreties is a good idea? Ugh.

"How are you gonna do that when you're basically in charge of them? You know I won't be there because of the issue. " he said, genuinely concerned.

"I'll find away somehow." Why didn't they wait for two more years to feature idol groups? Damn it!

"What are they doing there in the first place?"

"I don't know but based on what I heard there's been a war between fandoms so there might be a possible collab with exo's issue." Ugh. Stupid fan wars!

"Whatever it may be I hope they delay it instead. It's giving me a lot of stress lately." I pinched the bridge of my nose in annoyance

"You know you can't hide from him forever right?" Taehyun said hugging me.

"I know but I'll take every chance I could to not be found. Text me when they're gone? I'll just stay in that café" I pointed at the cafe near us. He agreed and we parted ways.

☕☕☕

After almost 15 mins I received a text from taehyun saying bangtan is leaving the building so I hurriedly finished my coffee and was about to leave when my bladder stopped me. I turned back to go to the washroom and pee.

While in the toilet I decided to call my long lost best friend and ask for her opinion. When I was done I washed my hands and dried it. I quickly opened the door to go out onky to shut it back as quick as I could.

What kind of sick joke is this?! My heart pounded when I almost! Almost got seen by my ex! For the second time this day! They were walking in the café as I was about go out from the wash room

I peeked out to observe where they are. They are busy looking at the menu and right behind them is the door to freedom. I exercised my foot and got myself ready to proceed with my plan. What plan? To run out as fast as I could. And that's what I did. I was by the door when yoongi took a step back making me bump to him.

"Sorry." My mouth automatically apologized but before he could respond I was already out running for my life before he can see my face.

🍵🍵🍵

"Hyung, are you okay?" I turned to jimin while still clutching my shoulders where electricity shot through when the lady bumped into me earlier.

"Yeah I'm fine." I said in a daze. For some reason my heart can't keep calm. I took another look out the door where she disappeared before going to our seat.