Short introductions of the Characters

Minatozaki Sana
Daughter of the richest family in japan, has two cousins named Mina and Momo ,is friends with nayeon tzuyu, very cutesy, "shockingly" gay, loves to eat dahyu- i mean loves to eat sweets ,...especially tofu😏

Kim Dahyun
Leader of twice , very kind, gay, "gentlewoman" ,good looking, she is the daughter of the richest family on Korea, schools pianist, tofu, can kick ass, has a big bother named Taehyung. Bestfriends with Chaeyoung and Tzuyu.

Son Chaeyoung
A member of twice , bestfriends with dahyun and tzuyu , has a huge crush on mina, a smol bean, gay , #beingshortcantkillyou , daughter of the second richest family on korea.

Myoui Mina
Cousins with Sana and Momo, has a crush on chaeyoung, schools ballerina, a penguin, gay, daughter of the third richest family in japan.

Im Nayeon
Yoo jeongyeons property, a loving unnie, gay,but is really inlove with herself, a cute bunny. Daughter of the fifth  richest family in korea

Yoo Jeongyeon
Im nayeons wifuee,schools MVP on basketball, ostrich , a memeber of twice,gay,  cousins with dahyun , daughter of the fourth richest family in korea.

Hirai Momo
Cousins with sana and mina, a member of twice , likes tzuyu,gay, loves to eat, abs, Schools dancer ,daughter of the second richest family in Japan.

Chou Tzuyu
Bestfriends with dahyun and chayoung, tall, likes momo back, tall, gay, savage af, calm, daughter of the richest family in Taiwan.

Park Jihyo
Schools body President, big voice ,god jihyo,  daughter of the sixth richest family in korea.

Kim Taehyung
Leader of Bts, a loving big bother to dahyun, protective, free spirited but serious at times , son of the richest family in korea, following daddys footsteps.

Park Jimin
also a childhood friend of dahyun, a transferee, son of the third richest family in korea.

And the rest of bts members are also rich af

————————————————————————————
Hope you'll like it!
If you have a question about me or about the story feel free to question..