Chapter 15 : Protect Me?

Sana's POV

I see lots of different colors flashing lights surrounding me, I hear muffled beats, I can see mina beside me with an apologetic look and I see dahyuns face full of frustration, she sighed "You cheated on me" I heard her speak with disappointment.

"I never knew you used me just for my money cause I was just blinded by my true love for you!" she added while glaring intensely "WE'RE OVER, YOU BITCH!" she yelled. "Sana" I heard someone calling me.

"SANA!" I woke up from my bed panting and sweating. I saw mina and momo sitting beside the bed with worried looks.

"Sana are you okay?" Mina asked as I sat up. "Y-yeah" I responded "you sure, cause I can tell you had a nightmare" momo asked.

I never had that kind of a dream before. Why was mina looking at me like that in my dream? Why was..dahyun w-want to break up-

I realized that dahyuns not beside me on the bed. I felt nervous all of a sudden, I think its because of my nightmare constanly replaying in my head.

"Umm wheres dahyun?" I asked my two cousins "Oh yeah, dahyun and the girls are already in the dining table eating brunch, we just came here to wake you up so you can eat with us " Mina Explained.

I just nodded in respond. "By the way get dressed, you dont want to eat with us with only in your underwear now do you?" Momo teased. I just rolled my eyes on her.

"So tell us, do you two always sleep together in just your bra and underwear?" mina smirked. "Just go, I'll be down in 5 minutes" I said while stretching my arms. They nodded and went out the room.

After picking an oversized hoodie and some sweatpants from dahyuns walk in closet I went to the dining room and find the girls...and jimin eating while chatting some stuff. Jimin is just listening and laughing at their silly arguments.

I sat beside dahyun, looks like she already served my food. How sweet of her. "Good morning" I kissed dahyuns cheek while hearing the girls gagging and making puking sounds.

"Yeah good morning to you too sana" Nayeon said sarcastically and continoued eating. I just playfully rolled my eyes to her. "Good morning too babe" dahyun smiled.

I looked at her smiling face and suddenlg remembered her mad and dissappointed face I saw at my dream. It gave chills down my spine.

"Hey are you okay? Is there something bothering you?" dahyun whispered to me. "Yeah , there is, but its nothing important" I said to stop her from worrying too much. She just nodded and fed me a spoon with pancakes.

"Guyss are you ready for the party tonight?" dahyun asked.

"Heck yeah we are!" Nayeon exclaimed. "Guyss remember dont get drunk and behave if my dad is still in the party. He said he'll be attending the party for a short time cause after he'll be attending a meeting. After dad leaves you guyss can be wasted as you want" Dahyun explained.

We nodded in agreement "you guyss can rest for awhile in the guest rooms if you want, so you can get ready for the party." she added.

"Perfect, I can get my beauty sleep while cuddling with my ostrich" nayeon announced jeongyeon just groaned but agreed.

"Nah, I'll just hang out in the snack room" momo burped.

"Tzuyu and I will be in the gaming room" chaeyoung said with mouth full of pancakes.

" I'm gonna go watch some netflix with mina in the theater room" jihyo said.

"I'm starting to think that my place is just a fun house for you guys" I said and they all just nodded.