Chapter 6 : Ms. U

Dahyun's POV

"Time to wake up Dahyunie you have to go to your fathers company with your brother" I heard Romnick said. I streched my arms and was greeted by morning kisses from Ari, my pet dog. "Whats the time?" I groggily asked "Its 7:30" he answered. "But I wont go to the comapany not until 10. Why did you wake me up so early Nickie?" I whined "I'm afraid you told me yesterday that you'd do your morning work out before you'll go to the company" he explained.  "Company number?" I asked cause my dad owns a lot of companies. "Company 7 , KTD corporation I believe theres a meeting your attending" he said and told me he was going out to give me privacy for getting ready.

So I stood up fixed myself a little and went downstairs with Ari trailing behind me. I went to the kitchen and ate a salad. After eating I fed Ari her dog food and went to watch Tv for a moment.

After watching some Tv I went to change my pajamas to work out clothes and wen to the 3rd floor cause theres where the Gym room is located.

~Skip Working Out and Getting ready~

I was now at the company's building and as usual the employees greeted me with respect

I was now at the company's building and as usual the employees greeted me with respect. I went straight to the elevator and pushed the top floor which is the 45th floor. When the elevator door opened I was greeted with a warm smile by Tae oppa.

"Morning little sis, ready for the meeting" he asked "Actually No, I'm tire-" he cuts me off "great! lets go" he dragged me to the conference room

"Morning little sis, ready for the meeting" he asked "Actually No, I'm tire-" he cuts me off "great! lets go" he dragged me to the conference room. Hmmm he seems too excited for a meeting, He is very weird. He sat at The edge of the table cause hes in charge of the company while dads away, I sat on the chair beside him.

Infront of us there were just two people. "I thought this was a meeting" i whispered to him "It is" he said "then why are there only two people?" I asked "just wait and listen" he winked. Ew.What the hell?

So tae oppa was the first to start the conversation "Hello I am Kim taehyung and this is my sister Kim dahyun. Welcome to KTD corporation. I am responsible for leading and handling this company while our father is away at Switzerland for a business." Tae oppa explained. "I'm Minatozaki Kyoto amd this is my wife Aiko  unfortunately our daughter is late and not here yet. We are sorry for our daughters Tardiness" Wait.! Di-did he say Minatozaki! Taehyung oppa faced me with a smirk."Its okay I get late all the time, its normal" I reassured after I said that I see Sana running in the conference room and slipped.

Sana's POV

Aish! Its Momos fault that I'm late for a meeting

Aish! Its Momos fault that I'm late for a meeting. After some speed driving I arrived at the building of KFC or something. I dont really remember the companys name. I know mom and dad is pissed off of me being late so ran to the elevator pressed the top floor and right when the elevators door opened I immediately ran to conference room. When I was in the running I slipped in the tile. I closed my eyes and waited for the floor hitting my face but fortunately someone grabbed me by the waist.

When I opened my eyes I saw Dahyuns beautiful face extremely close to mine. I can even feel her minty breath on my lips! "Are you okay..miss?" she winked at me while saying miss. Why is she acting like she doesnt know me. I hear a guy on the edge of the table coughed loudly. That made dahyun helped me to stand up. I went to the table where my parents are sitted. I looked at dahyun and caught her looking at me.

She looked away leaned in her chair and crosses her legs. Dahyun looks 5x beautiful wearing formal attires but she looks 10x beautiful + hot in girl crush attire- "Sana!" i heard my father call me "hai!" I unconsciously said. I see my father sighed and hear dahyuns stiffled laughter. "Uhh sorry" well that was embarassing.

"I'm sorry of my daughters...attitude, Sana why dont you thank miss Kim dahyun for saving you ... and your clumsy butt" dad whispered the last part. "Thank you 'miss' kim dahyun for saving me is there something I can do to repay you" She just smiled "not in the moment, I'll just let it slide... for now" she winked at me. And just like that the meeting continoued.

~Skip the boring meeting~

"Okay I'll contact Father for his clarification thank you for your time Mr. And Mrs. Minatozaki" the guy beside dahyun said and shook hands with Dad. When we were getting ready to leave I heard dahyun call my name "San- I mean Ms. Sana can I talk to you for a moment" she said I looked to my Dad "We're going back to japan after here , miss kim dahyun needs to talk with you. Go incase its important, bye honey we love you" and they left. I went to faced dahyun and saw her grinning.

"Hi 'ms.' Sana " dahyun exclaimed "what do you want dubu " I said pissed off by her teasing "okay okay ,sorry I'll stop now" she said holding my hand intertwining it..again. "come here , I'll introduce to you to my brother" she dragged me inside of the conference room.

"Oppa let me introduce to you Sana , sana this is my ugly brother Taehyung" she said "Nice to finally meet you sana you can call me brother in law- I mean Tae" dahyun elbowed Tae oppa in the stomach "ouch, you know dahyun is always talking about you nonstop-" dahyun cuts him off "Okay oppa you have to go to your next meeting bye!" Tae oppa just laughed and left. Dahyun just sat in the table and drinking a glass of water.

"Nice to meet your brother, his really handsome by the way" I said and dahyun suddenly choked so I immediately went to her and patted her back gently. "What!?" she said as she stopped coughing.

"Okay dubu, is that all you wanted to talk with me cause I'm going home." She suddenly stood up and slowly walking towards me "There's another one that I want to talk About" as she continoued walking towards me while I'm walking backwards till I felt a wall. Our faces are dangerously close now and it didnt help that she put her hands on either side of my face. "Its about you repaying me" she huskily whispered directly to my ear. Sending shivers down my spine. Is it getting hot in here or something? "W-what do you want?" I nervously asked. She chuckled. We are now touching faces and her lips are touching my ear. I gulped.Oh god. My full body is now stiff as a rock I may as well be a statue.

"What do I want? You sure about that question luv?" Oh.My.God. did she just call me love? Sfgfjdfgfjk I think I'm having an eargasm right now. I can feel her breath on my ear. "Ye-yes" I nervously answered. She immediately moved away "lets go on a date" she smiled cutely like nothing happened. Wtf. Is she bipolar or something. Wait a moment. A date?Yeiiiiii!

"A date?" I said trying to fix myself  "yeah sure okay, maybe next saturday? or Sunday-" she cut me off "How about right now."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I will try to update more often😅✌