Chapter 13 : Your What!?

Sana's POV

I woke up feeling someones arm by my waist and with a vanilla scent. I opened my eyes and see dahyuns face an inch close to my face I can even feel breath in my lips. She really is perfect.

I tensed as I feel her hand caressing up and down my waist. My eyes widen when I realized we're just in our underwear. My heart beats faster as I looked down our body seeing her toned abs with her black bra and underwear . Stop sana you gotta stop being gay right now.

"Take a picture it'll last longer" I heard her rasped. Damn. "Can I really?" I joked well thats not a problem to me. She just laughed "I gotta say you look pretty in red" she said while glancing at me. I covered my body immediately with the blanket while blushing underneath.

"Aww no fair " she whined playfully while sta nding up. " You know we almost had sex last night and your still shy at me" she chuckled standing infront of me giving me the perfect full body view.

"See, your checking me out again" she said. I sat at the bed " Can I have a morning make out session?" I asked smirking at her. "Well that I cant refuse" she said and sat on my lap.

"Your making it hard for me to resist you" she rasped placing her hands on either side of my head on the headboard. I captured her soft lips interlocked them with mine. Surrounding my arms around her neck making her more close to me than ever.

A hot moan escaped from her lips. She then removed her hands on the headboard and placed it on the sides of my waist.

"Get dressed you two we're going back to korea" I quickly stopped kissing and moved dahyun away from my lap then covered myself . "Aww Chaeng your ruining our moment " dahyun whined like a kid.

"Dang. You got toned 6 pac-abs now" Chaeng smirked at dahyun. Okay chaeng is super comfortable with dahyun in just her underwear and its kinda weirding me out.  "Damn right I do" dahyun said and they did their hand shake like a couple of kids.

I fake a cough. "Oh right, okay chaengiie we'll be ready in 30 minutes." dahyun said chaeng just nodded and left. Dahyun came back in sitting on my lap. "Now where were we?" Dahyun smirked.

"We have to get ready dubu the others will be waiting for us" I said. "No I want- okay babe just pick anything in my closet that you would like to wear" she smiled at me, kissed the corner of my lips and went to the bathroom. She really like me calling her dubu.

Even with the littlest gestures she do it always melts my heart. I went to her closet and wore just casual attire knowing we'll go straight home to rest.

 I went to her closet and wore just casual attire knowing we'll go straight home to rest

Dahyun went out the bedroom wearing a formal attire. Is she going somewhere? She must be busy but I gotta say she looks gorgeous.

 Is she going somewhere? She must be busy but I gotta say she looks gorgeous

"Hey babe are you going anywhere?" I ask her while putting on light make up. "Yeah Tae oppa called me saying that I have a meeting and Fathers going home today so oppa planned that we'll have lunch on his favorite restaurant after our meeting" she said while back hugging me and placing her chin on my shoulder. I just hummed and finished my make up.

"You should wear my clothes often cause you look good in them" she grinned while proudly checking me out. "But you look better without them" she added. I gasp and threw a water bottle at her and she immediately dodged it."I'm just kidding babe" she chuckled.

"Keep your perverted thoughts to yourself" I said while hugging her waist and burying my face deep in her neck. "I love you" she said and hugged me back "love you too" I mumbled in her neck.

~Time Skip~

Dahyun's POV

Me and Tae oppa are currently here in the airport waiting for Dads departure. Incase your wondering Sana and the girls went home to take some rest I guess due to jetlag. I'm actually used to traveling alot thats why I dont get jetlag.

We see dad at the distance and just like us, surrounded by bodygaurds, flashing lights and paparazzis. We hugged dad and guided him to our van.

We are now inside our van. "Daddy I missed you" I hugged dad once again he hugged me tighter and kissed my forehead. "Missed you too dahyuniie, you look very beautiful as always" he complimented. I heard tae oppa fake a cough. "How about your favorite son?" tae jokingly asked. "Cant forget about the bussiness boy" dad chuckled and hugged tae oppa.

"So where are we headed?" dad asked "Were going to our favorite restaurant in the whole wide world" oppa exclaimed and I see dad with a warm smile. "Of course" he agreed.

We arrived at Seo Hyun's Diner and sat at a table and ordered some food. After 10 minutes our food is served and we ate. "Just like your mothers recipe" dad said. Others will ask whats the richest family doing at a diner, well we eat together here as a family always cause this diner is moms and we eat here if theres a celebration in our family or we just really miss moms cookings and recipies.

And this diner is where Mom and dad accidentally meet. You can say mom is neither rich nor poor shes average but she has a heart of gold and thats what made dad fell deeply in love with mom.

Anyways after eating and catching things up we went to dads mansion to rest. We are currently sitting in the living room.

"Oh I forgot to tell you two that I've held a grand party on Saturday night for Taetae being the official CEO of KTD company." dad said. "You dont have to do that dad" tae oppa said "I know son but I just wanna make you have some fun with your friends befor being busy as hell" dad joked.

"You can invite your friends too dahyuniie" dad added and patted my head. I yawned "Dad I think I'm gonna go to my mansion and take some rest, I gotta go to school tommorrow" I said. "Arasseo good night and dont forget to say hi to Romnick for me" he said and kissed my forehead. I just nodded then waved goodbye to tae oppa and went home to my mansion.

~Time Skip~

Sana's POV

I went to school early than usual. As I was walking in the empty hallway when suddenly someone grabbed me and pulled me inside of the janitors closet.

"Hey beautiful" I heard jackson voice dangerously near my ear. "J-jackson what are you doing?!" I stuttered "your mine" he growled and started kissing my neck. "Help! Someone please help!" I shouted before jackson covered my mouth. I started crying when siddenly someone punched jackson making him fall back.

I immediately ran out of the janitors closet. A blonde guy grabbed my hand "your from here right? Where is the safest and farthest place from here" he said, I hesitantly nodded and directed him to my locker cause I saw Mina.

"Hey..sana? Why are you panting and running this early? And who is this?" mina questioned. "Long story, tell you later. " I said. "Oh sorry but I gotta go I have a friend here that I wanna surprise bye!" he quickly left. I didnt even knew his name and atleast thanked him.

Mina just looked at me confused."Dont tell me your cheating on dahyun!" she exclaimed. "What! No! Come on lets walk to our class, I'll tell you on the way." I said and we walked to our class.

We are now sitting in the cafeteria and dahyun is super clingy to me. Our conversation about a hotdog being called a sandwich was interrupted by someone yelling "Dubu!" I see the boy who saved me earlier carrying a bag of chocolates.

"Mochi!" dahyun exclaimed and they hugged. Me and chaeyoung looked at eachother wide eyed. Is he the Mochi?! Nayeon faked a cough and they stopped hugging.

"Guyss this is Park Jimin...my boyfriend"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Boring chapter😅
But I'll assure you the next update will be more...not boring😅😁