Chapter 10 : Third Party?

Sana's POV

I am now leaning unto my locker studying for the upcoming test when suddenly I was interuppted by the girls and boys squeeling and shouting. I turned to see what is causing them and I saw Dahyun walking infront of jeongyeon, momo and chaeyoung looking like a bunch of heartthrobs!

Specially dahyun she looks like a straight up Hottie. I am super lucky to have her as my girlfriend ugh why is she super hot. I really like it when she dress like a girl crush

Not breaking our eye contact as she kept walking towards me

Not breaking our eye contact as she kept walking towards me. She stopped infront of me, I glanced behind I see the three smirking like idiots while whispering something to eachother.

"Hi babe" As dahyun said that alot of gasps and murmurs cn be heard from the hallway. 'Why Her!?' 'I'm definitely much more prettier than that' 'wah she so lucky!' I heard a bunch of girls said.

"Uhm yeah h-hi dubu" I said. "Dahyunnie class is going to start" Chaeng said. Dahyun interlocked our hands "lets go to class?" she asked. I just nodded in agreement and we went to class.

Our class has ended earlier cause of an emergency with our teachers husband. Dahyun and the rest was excused in the middle of the class thats why I'm by myself right now. When I was on my way to my locker someone collided with me and I fell to the ground.

"Oh I'm really sorry its my fault I wasnt paying attention" I look up to see a boy. He helped me up. "Its okay no prob" I said. His face is not familiar to me is he a transferee? "Are you new here?" I asked him. "Unfortunately no, I just came here to visit someone" He said I just nodded.

There was an awkward silence between us for like a minute."uhm I'm Jackson by the way" he extended his arm "nice to meet you jackson , I'm sana" wee shake hands. Suddenly his phone rang "oh sorry I gotta go" He said "sure" I nodded "bye nice meeting you though" and he left.

~Time Skip~

Me, mina,tzuyu,and nayeon are sitting in a table at the cafeteria. "Hey wheres jihyo I didnt saw her today?" I asked nayeon "shes busy being the school's body President and shit" nayeon said while texting someone on her Phone I just nodded.

"Did you guyss received the text about the party?" tzuyu asked. "Yeah I just did" nayeon said. " Are you guyss going to the party?" Mina asked "Hell yeah , I wouldnt miss it!" nayeon said looking up from her phone. "What party?" I asked curiosly "You dont know?" tzuyu said shockingly "That why I'm asking right?" I said sarcastically.

"How many times did you attended the party mina?" I asked. "Since I moved to korea" she casually said. "What? Uncle let you go to a party?" I asked her incredebiously "Dad let me go the party cause he knows I'm doing well on school and he said He'll support me for my decisions just to make me happy" He said. "Uhh I envy you" I said irritatingly while pouting.