Chapter 28 : Home Sweet .... Home?

Third Person POV

"Home sweet home" dahyun exclaimed while plopping herself unto her bed.

"For you" Sana chuckled.

Dahyun looked at Sana.

"Oh come on , you basically live here " dahyun backhugged her girlfriend.

"Yeah, thanks to your whining and pleads" Sana playfully rolled her eyes.

Dahyun's phone went off signalling a phone call, she then answered the call.

"Hello?"

"Dubs its tae, you have to come to the hospital right now" Taehyung's voice was urgent and serious, making dahyun feel a little nervous.

"Why?" Dahyun asked.

Dahyun heard tae sighed with a shaky voice on the other line before talking.

"....D-Dad is currently in a coma"

The line went silent for a moment.

Dahyun was so shocked as she gripped her phone tightly then closed her eyes as she breathed in and out, calming herself.

Sana was too busy putting all of dahyuns clothes back to her closet that she didnt notice dahyun's stilled posture.

After a sigh dahyun proceeded to answer her brother.

"Wait for me there" and she hung up.

Sana came out from the closet

"Who was that?" sana asked

"Tae. D-Dad is in a coma" dahyun stuttered.

Sana dropped the clothes shes holding and went to hug dahyun.

"Dont worry. Everything is gonna be okay" Sana pecked her girlfriend's lips then proceed to hug her.

"Just go to your dad, I'll clean up here"

"Babe, let the maids do it. You dont have to." dahyun said.

"I want to, now go, tae and your dad needs you" Sana smiled.

Dahyun just smiled at her seemingly perfect girlfriend.

"I love you"

"Love you too babe now get out of here" Sana pushed dahyun to her door.

Dahyun just chuckled then went out.

~~~~~~~

Dahyun rushed to her father's hospital room which is one of the VVIP rooms in the hospital.

She went in and found her dad sleeping with a bunch of machines connected to him. And her brother sitting beside him.

"W-what happened?" dahyun stuttered.

Taehyung went to dahyun and hugged her.

"I said w-what happened to dad?" dahyun said with muffled shaky voice.

"His bodygaurd said that the van that they were driving crashed by some car. Due to the hard impact, th-the van flipped and crashed with much force" taehyung whispered, trying not to cry inront of his sister while continously hugging her.

"3 out of 4 bodygaurds including the driver didnt make it. One was extremely hurt." he added.

"B-but dad is gonna be fine, right? Did the doctors said that hes gonna be fine?" dahyun asked.

Dahyun waited for taehyungs response of approvement that her dad is defintely gonna be fine, that everything is gonna go back to the way it is, but taehyung just stood there silent.

"Why arent you answering me?!" dahyun started to smack teahyung's chest in frustration.

"Tell me that dad is gonna be alright!" she yelled.

"Please tell me that everything is gonna be okay" dahyun sobbed on teahyungs chest.

"dahyuniie, doctors said that...that he have a l-low chance of living considering his age" taehyung started to tear up.

"A-And doctors found out that he has stage two l-lung cancer making it hard for him to breath" tears was now rolling down the Kims siblings.

dahyun grabbed her brothers already tear stained shirt closer.

"I'm sorry dubs, you came home from your vacation to this" tae apologized.

"If I had known , I wont even go on a vacation in the first place"

~~~~~~~~~~

2 weeks later

"Did you guys heard something about dahyun?" Sana asked while sitting in the cafeteria with the girls.

"Still nothing" Momo sighed.

"I'm getting worried about her, I know that she's devastated with her father being in the hospital but she has to take care of herself too" jihyo spoke.

"I know, its been two weeks that she has not came to school and even contact us." jeongyeon said.

"me and tzu tried to visit her after school but she was never home" chaeng shook her head.

"Atleast her brother went to some of his classes although most of the time he skips his classes. But dahyun just ... she got it bad" Nayeon glanced at sana.

Sana was just listening suddenly not having an appetite on eating her salad.

Among all of the girls, they all know who is missing dahyun the most. Sana do miss her girlfriend, but she was also hurt. She was honestly hurt. Dahyun not contacting her for two weeks, she defintely was hurt.

But she got to be more understanding of dahyun's situation. She knows how it felt to miss someone you know wont be with you for a long time.

"Sana-yah how about you visit dahyun later after class?" nayeon suggested.

Sana was snapped out of her thoughts by nayeons suggestion.

"Yeah, but be sure to go to her place early. Cause I heard from her maids that she go home on the afternoon to get some stuff and go back to the hospital immediately" chaeng explained.

I guess I wont be attending any of my classes this afternoon then. Sana thought.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
hey guyss i decided to keep the chapters short from now on to avoid writer's block. 🙃✌️