Chapter 12 : Rough night?

Sana's POV

"I–" kotchi was cut off by dahyun standinb infront of me still grabbing unto Kotchi's hand. "You know I dont let anything bad happens to her" she paused, look back at me and winked at me. "I've beaten a richer man for touching her, now if you think you can slap her infront of me that easily, your wrong " she said calmly but with a hint of anger in her voice.

Okay this side of dahyun is really hot for no reason. I glanced at kotchi and she looks terrified and shocked. "I've let you have a conversation with me even though I'm busy with a friend, I've let you off the hook when you disrespected Sana verbally, but physically? I cant let that pass." she said letting go of kotchis hand. Kotchi just stared at dahyun nervously .

"Dahyun come on lets just go" I dragged her away from kotchi and to the bar. We sat beside mina and chaeyoung. "Hey guyss" mina smiled at us. "Did something happen?" chaeyoung asked worriedly. "Why do you ask?" I asked her. "I know that look on dahyuns face, others will say she looks calm but I know dahyun inside out." she explained.

Dahyun sighed "long story" she said sitting beside me at the big circular couch. The bar is big that means it has couches, tables a big tv and alot and I mean alot of alcohol. Mina and chaeyoung sat beside us while tzuyu is sitting beside chaeyoung playing with her phone.

"Hey wheres NaJeongMoJi?" I askes to no one specifically. "Their probably dancing their asses off" tzuyu said still busy with her phone. "Yeah I agree those four are even drunk by now" Dahyun added. I just nodded while scooting closer to dahyun and leaning my head on her shoulder.

Dahyuns about to take a shot of tequila when I immediately stopped her, I know what alcohol can do to dahyun. She'll become an addict of kissing and I honestly half like her being rough the other half not so much.

Dahyun looks at me confused. "Dont. I dont want to take care of you if youre drunk." she smirked "Why? dont you wanna have control over me" she husked near my ear sending shivers down my spine. Even when shes drunk she always have control over me I dont stand a chance to her. "N-No why woukd I eve–" I was cut off by dahyun. "Oh shit! I forgot my phone upstairs. Stay right here okay. Dont trust nor talk with anyone okay." she said. I just nodded. "Okay be right back babe" she said and left.

Suddenly A guy stood in the middle of our couch. " hey jackson" tzuyu said. Wait. Jackson? Why is he here? "Oh hey Sana" he said. Mina gave me a worried look. "Uhm h-hey jackson. What are you doing here?" I kindly asked him. I gave mina a look and she left.

He took a seat beside and I immediately scooted away from him. "Twice invited me" he said I just nodded. "Huh we, invite you? More like you begged" tzuyu mumbled. "You two know eachother?" chaeyoung asked trying to cover tzuyu."Yeah we stumbled into eachother the other day" jackson explained.

He scooted closer to me which I immediately dodged by scooting away from him then theres a awkward silence. I pretended to be busy from my phone. "Sana, you look pretty tonight" jackson suddenly said. I looked at him smiling at me. "Uhm thanks, you look pretty...decent" I went back to playing with my phone. Well honestly he dont he looks like a thug from a bad neighborhood or something.

"uhm sana–" jackson was cut off by dahyun standing infront of us. Staring at us emotionless with mina behind her. "What are you doing here?" he asked jackson.

"Uhm sana maybe we get out of here and have a decent conversation, theres a café down the street." I hear Chaeng, tzuyu and mina gasps. Okay I'm guessing he has alot of self confidence of asking me out infront of dahyun.

"Well you see I have a–" jackson cuts me off by scooting closer to me I was about to scoot away but there is no space. "Get away from her." dahyun said with gritted teeth. Tonight is defintely a rough to dahyun.

"What do you want snow white I'm talking to my girl right here" jackson exclaimed. "okay you should stop there if I were yo–" chaeng was cut off by dahyun stepping infront of him. "I said get the fuck away from her you shithead" I can tell dahyun is really doing her best to stay calm but its pretry obvious that she wants to beat the hell out of jackson.

I'm guessing this party are full of hella rich arrogant people. Dont make me wrong yes I'm rich but that doesnt mean I dont respect and have a bad attitude to people I dont know.

"Whats your fucking problem dahyun?! I got her first" jackson disgustingky said. Dahyun was about to grab jackson when chaeng immediately stopped her.

"Jackson look me and dahyun are together okay. Shes my girlfriend and I am hers. I dont want to cause any trouble here so please just go." I gently said to him.

"Youre gonna be mine babe, soon" jackson said and he left.
Dahyun let out a big sigh and went to take a seat beside me. "I'm sorry I left you" she said looking directly at my eyes. I just smiled at her and gave her a peck in her lips. "I love you" I said to her while leaning in with our nose touching. "I love you too".

It is now midnight and 90% of the people here are drunk. Speaking of drunk Nayeon, jeongyeon, Momo, jihyo, and suprisingly mina are drunk as hell. Me , tzuyu and chaeng are being sober to protect our dear drunk ass friends.

"Hey Sana me and tzuyu are going to try to take the drunkards in their room." I just nodded at them. "Oh and I forgot youre room is 207 with dahyun" she said and left.

So I helped a half asleep dahyun walk to our room. I succesfully laid her in the bed. I know I said this many times she really do look like an angel when shes asleep. I kept staring at her beautiful features when suddenly she pulled me in the bed, making me laid down while shes hovering on top of me.

I lookef up to face her and was shocked of her evil smile and her eyes are dark. "D-dahyun what are you do–" I was cut off by her kissing me. A moan escaped my mouth and I feel her grinning while were making out. We pulled apart panting. My neck was peppered with her kisses sometimes sucking on a spot that just makes me feel over the moon.

I was shocked when she stopped kissing my neck and took off her shirt leaving her hot abs and milky white skin to my eyes. So that means shes in her black bra and her pants smirking at me. She grabbed the hem of my shirt and looking at me, asking for permission I nodded. She slowly took off my shirt and threw it somewhere in the room.

I think I stopped breathing when she took off her pants. I see her matching black underwear. She then took off mine. Reaveling my matching red bra and underwear. My heart is beating really fast right now. "God your so hot" she breathed out and went to kiss my lips down to my collarbone between the vally of my chest and lingered on my stomach.

"D-dahyun I think I-I'm not r-ready yet" I softly mumbled. Yes I am a virgin and right now I'm really scared of whats gonna happen. She stopped and face me. "Its okay babe I respect you, I'll wait until your ready" she kissed my forehead. Ugh how can she be really perfect even when shes drunk. She layed beside me, cuddling me.

I buroed my head into her neck and tangled our feet. "I'm sorry. I killed your mood" I mumbled. "Dont be. Your not ready and I respect that I know what your feeling so dont be sorry okay?" she said. "Okay. I love you." I kissed her neck, by the way her neck smells nice like vanilla. "I love you too" she said and the both of us dozed off from the rough night.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the slow update I've been very busy.😅