Chapter 8 : Sleepover Gone Wild

Mina's POV

We are currently waiting for the lovebirds to come. The 5th floor is always the place we had sleepovers because on this floor contains : The Arcade room and an own Gaming center , a mini bar, a room filled with snacks and an indoor swimming pool. What more can you ask?

Everyone is kinda busy Jeong and nayeon unnie is having their own little world in the mini bar, Momo is in the snack room , Jihyo is playing in the arcade while I'm sitting in the couch beside chaeyoung. Chaeyoung and tzuyu are focused in competing eachother in video games.

Whats taking them so long its been half an hour of waiting. I sighed and scooted closer to Chaeng in the couch and leaned my head on her shoulder. Chaeng then suddenly intertwined our hands at the same time holding the controller. That simple gesture just made my hearts beats a thousand times faster.

Dahyun and Sana finally showed up holding hands. "So tell me, what have you two been doing that it took you half an hour to get ready?" Nayeon asked raising an eyebrow. Everyone stopped at what their doing and faced the two , well except for momo she just kept eating.

"Uhh well w-we uhm you know just got ready-" sana was cut off by dahyun "We made out and now we're officially dating" Momo choked and started coughing. Alot of gasps can be heard from the room. "Hold my margarita, you two are official?" Nayeon asked Dahyun nodded while sana was hiding on dahyuns back embarassed as hell. 

Nayeon and jeongyeon looked at each other and suddenly smirked. "Lets play Dare or Drink" they both said at the same time. Oh no.

Sana's POV

We are currently sitting in a circle on the floor. I was sitting in between Dahyun and mina, momo is sitting beside dahyun, chaeyoung is sitting beside mina followed by tzuyu , jihyo is sitting beside tzuyu and 2yeon is sitting inbetween jihyo and momo. Clear?

"The rules of our Dare or Drink is pretty self explanatory, you have to do a dare if you dont do the dare you have to drink" jihyo explained and all of us nodded.

"Okay who goes first?"jihyo asked "Me" nayeon quickly said and so jihyo spins the bottle and it landed to dahyun. "Dahyun-ah I dare you to make out with Momo" What!! "No way" she said and drank a glass of whiskey. Made me worried for a second there. "Oh I know waht your planning to do nayeon unnie" Momo said with a smirk nayeon unnie just nodded. "Theyre planning to make dahyun drunk, cause when shes drunk she'll be a whole different person , and trust me you do not wanna be near her when shes drunk" Mina whispered to me. Why do I feel nervous all of a sudden?..

~Time Skip~

Music is blasting throughout the room. Everyone is pretty drunk if not tipsy well except for me and mina. Dahyun became very clingy to me so as chaeyoung to mina.  Momo , tzuyu and Jihyo is dancing nonstop . 2yeon in the other hand is excessively making out in the couch. 

"Sana I will be taking chaeng to the guest room and I'll call romnick to stop this mess Okay? I'll be right back and uh.. Try to keep your distance from dahyun" I nodded Wait What!? Mina quickly stood up with chaeyoung and went outside.

I'm currently sitting in the floor while dahyun is leaning in my shoulder mumbling words. I was about stand up when she suddenly held my two hands making me lay in the floor. She sat on top of me while pinning me on the ground with my hands above my head.

"Your pretty, I want you" she said in a serious tone, okay I'm am scared at how hot she looks right now!. She leaned in closer to my face and stopped when our lips are just touching. "Your mine" she rasped and connected our lips I of course kissed back.

After a minute of making out, I parted our lips "As much as I'm enjoying this you have to stop, your drunk lets get you some rest" I said panting a little. "okay" she stood up and helped me stand up. After I stood up she quickly pinned me unto the wall and holding both of my hands on top of my head. "Not that easy Babe" She then connected our lips once again but this time she eventually bites my lips. Ugh! Shes making it really difficult for me right now.

When she let go of my hands to hug my waist I took the opportunity to gather up my strength and moved away from her. She groaned frustratingly and pinned me to another wall..again. Is she obssesed of pinning me everywhere or something. How am I supposed to get her some rest to her room. I thought of an idea but it seems....very stupid and embarassing.

"Please dahyun-ah get some rest" I whined "No, I want to kiss you endlessly Babe" she said and started kissing me again. I have no choice. Ugh! I cant believe I'm doing this. I stopped our kissing, wrapped my hands unto her neck and whispered seductively in her ear "Then lead me to your room then..babe" and bit her ear. She smiled and took my hand and led me to her room.

When we were in her room she locked the door behind me. Then she pinned me unto her bedroom door. I was honestly expecting her to kiss me but she just hugged me and kissed my forehead instead. "Lets get some rest"she said and led me to her bed.

She layed in her bed while I just stood there. "What are you doing? Come on, I wanna hug you" she whined so I just obeyed her request and layed beside her, my face buried deep on her neck. "I love you" she whispered "I love you too" I said. I feel my eyelids getting heavy and before I knew it I fell asleep.

~Time Skip~

I woke up from something licking my face and when I opened my eyes I see Ari lying down beside me and licking my face. I got tensed when I felt someone hugging me from behind and eventually relaxed as I remember that Dahyun is the one hugging me.

I glanced at the clock beside dahyuns bed and its 10:35, We must be really tired to sleep like that long. I turned to face dahyun and she looked so peaceful in her sleep, so elegant yet so cute. Suddenly her eyes opened staring right through my soul. I was shocked by her sudden move. "Am I that pretty" she rasped. I just buried my face deep on her neck. The fact that she caught me gawking at her while shes sleeping made me felt emabarassed.

She just chuckled. "Good morning babe" she said, you know I dont mind her calling me that. "You too babe" I said and pecked her lips. "I was talking to Ari" she joked I just slapped her arm.

"uhh my head feels like hell!" She groaned "and thats why we have to get up now, and we have school tommorrow" I explained to her. "Ugh lets just skip school, just for tomorrow please." she said while kissing my cheek a bunch of times. "No, my father will be mad at me if he knew I skipped school" I said. She groaned once again and took out her phone and dialed a number.

"Good morning my favorite beautiful cousin " she exclaimed "No, I wont cancel school tommorrow" I heard jeongyeon say. "Please, I promise you this is the last" she pleaded I heard jeongyeon sigh. "Okay, but this is the last" and she hanged up. Dahyun faced me with a smile.

I got a notif from my phone and when I checked it, it was from the school saying that the class for tommorrow has been suspended. "See no school, now back to cuddling" dahyun said laying in the bed. 

After 5 minutes of cuddling we hear a knock on the door. "Sorry to disturb dahyunie, but I'm afraid its time for your morning work out" I heard Romnick say outside. "You work out?" I asked. I never knew she worked out cause all the clothes she wears are not that revealing. "Yeah , every morning and sometimes with my work out buddy, Momo" she said. I knew Momo works out cause she mostly wear croptops thats why I can see her abs.

I'm just looking at her while she went out of bed and started undressing I immediately covered my eyes using a pillow. "What are you doing!" I shouted at her "I'm changing to my work out clothes" she said casually "What I mean is , Why here?" I explained "Why not" she said shortly. "What do you mean why not- you know what just continoue changing I'm just gonna keep covering my eyes" I dont even know what to think with this girl.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tell me what do you think of this chapter.
Theres nothing wrong with following me right?😅😂