Chapter 2 : Who Are You

Sana's POV
We are now walking side by side in the empty hallway, with an awkward silence, so she decided to start a conversation.

"So... im thinking your new here?" she asked "yeah" i answered shortly, not maintaning any eye contact. Then another awkward silence.

She let me inside a room filled with instruments, art supplies, a big screen tv, a big sofa, a huge fridge , and a lot stuff that you dont usually find in rooms in the high school campus. But i was not that suprised because JYPNation High is a prestigous school, so i kinda expected this .

"You can take a sit if you'd like" she said so i sat in the sofa. She sat beside me, " are you sure your alright?" she asked "how many times do i have to tell you that im alright now" i chuckled lightly while facing her, seeing her face clearly for the first time. My voice hitched seeing how beautiful she is, and how fair her skin is.

"Thank you for being beautiful- i mean literally saving my life" i said aish sana youre pabo! " no problem .. uh can ask your name?" she asked politely "oh i forgot , sana, Minatozaki Sana " " Well nice to meet you sana-ssi , Im Kim Dahyun , but you can call me Dubu for short" she said with a cute smile..

We chatted for awhile until it was lunch time so dahyun suggested that she'll walk me to cafeteria and sit with her.

As we were walking down the hallway a lot of girls were giving me dirty looks and murmuring "what a slut""gold digger" behind my back. Im confused, why are they like this to me ,I didn't even do anything to them.

Dahyun and I are now sitting at a table eating , I'm a little uncomfortable by all of the staring at me from different students while i eat. But I just keep on talking with dahyun .

Suddenly, two girls sat with us " aish dahyun-ah where you've been? appa was looking for you" the tallest girl said to dahyun not seeing my existance,  "i met a pretty friend " dahyun said,not answering the tall girls question while looking at me and smiling and then the two girls looked at me like analyzing me carefully, after a straight 10 seconds of staring at me, the shorter girl greets "Hi nice to meet you Im Son Chaeyoung " "Im Yoo Jeongyeon dahyuns cousin" the tall girl said with a smile

"Im Minatozaki Sana nice to meet you too"i said "youre japanese right?" chaeyoung asked "yeah" i answered .

As i answered chaeyoungs question theres another girl who sat with us...wait..Momo?!

"Momo?!" "Sana?!" we said at the same time the three girls looked at us confused.

" You two know eachother?" dahyun asked " Ofcourse, shes my cousin that Im telling you all about lately" "What a small world we live in " chaeyoung said "yeah..and your short" jeongyeon teased and so, the two start arguing then we heard the bell ring time for the next class.

Now we are currently on the hallway to our next classes "Thanks for uhm..you know.. everything today Dubu-yah" as i said those words the whole hallway stopped and turned to me even momo, chaeyoung and jeongyeon while me and dahyun stopped walking because we saw that the three girls fell behind with shocked expressions.

Weirded out by the silence i asked "whats wrong guys?" and Momo asked me "what did you say to dahyun?!" "umm.. I was just thanking dahyun for helping me?" i said confused "no no no, what did you call her?!!" "umm.. dubu" i said casually.

All of the students gasps

"Is this for real?"  " why her " " you've got to be kidding me" The students erupted in gossips.

I saw in the corner of my eye, dahyun grinning while getting a little bit pink.

"Why are you all like thi-" i was cut off by a teacher yelling "what are are you all waiting for?? christmas? Go to your assigned classes this instant." and with that we went to our classes.

"We'll talk later Sana-yah!" Momo said while getting to her class.What did I do wrong? Is calling dahyun 'dubu' bad?
Theres a lot of questuons filling in my head right. I guess I'll just wait for my talk with momo.

But if im gonna be honest i really like dahyun she's a great friend to be with , well i hope...

_______________________________________________________________

Sorry for the slow update school has been really busy this  past few weeks ...Also thank you for voiting!😁😊

I'll be updating either today or tommorow.. If not ..well just wait..😅😂