Chapter 27 : Hella Confused

Sana's POV

I was out of breath from running but it didnt stop me from finding dahyun immediately.

The arcade was packed with people making it hard for me for finding her or finding the stalker.

After trying my best to find her, finally I've found her....

Crouched down...

With a girl...

Wearing a black hoodie...

and a mask...

tying the girl's shoelaces...

I immediately went to her side and pushed the mysterious girl away from dahyun.

"Ouch. What the–" the girl groaned.

"Sana?" the girl exclaimed.

"H-how do you know my name?!" I questioned.

The girl chuckled and took off her mask.

"j-jennie?!"

"I started to believe you forgot me for a minute there" she hugged me.

I'm confused.

I just stood there still, letting her hug me after finally letting go of me.

Jennie is my old friend/best friend when I was in japan. She transfered there till 10th grade and eventually moved to New Zealand to continoue her studies.

"Wh-why are you here?!" I stuttered.

"Miss you too" she chuckled.

"I came her for a short vacation" she added.

Dahyun held my hand.

"uhm Jennie this is Dahyun my girlfriend, and babe this is jennie my b-bestfriend" I introduced.

"I already met dahyun. She helped me tie my shoelaces cause shes just worried I'll slip. So dont be jealous sana-chan" jennie grinned at me as I rolled my eyes at her.

My eyes glanced at her shoes.

Her right shoe to be exact.

It was the exact same shoe, the exact same socks and the shoelaces are untied.

"here let me help you again" dahyun chuckled as she crouched down and tied jennie's shoes properly.

"Aww thanks dahyun. Sana-chan she sure is a keeper" jennie teased me.

However I seem to be frozen on my spot.

It cant be..

But she has the same clothes as the stalker.

We still dont know...

Maybe it was just a... coincidence??

This doesnt make any sense!

"Well, I gotta go. My girl is waiting for me. Call me sana to catch up on things"

"I dont have your number" I said.

She asked for my phone and typed in her number then bid her goodbyes.

Dahyun turned to me.

"Whats wrong babe? You look pretty shaken up" dahyun held my hands and interlocked them.

"Uh its nothing, I think I'm just really shocked to see my long time b-bestfriend" I smiled at her.

"Oh okay" she returned a smile kissed my forehead.