Chapter 18: Lies

Sana's POV

"Hey dubu"

I looked up to see the face of a bitch also known as Sinbitch. Dahyun immediately stood up.

"What the hell are you doing here" dahyun calmly asked while helping me to stand up.

"Glad to see you too dub-" Sinb was cut off by dahyun.

"Dont call me that" dahyun said.

"Why? Didn't you said that I can call you that?" Sinb asked while pouting disgustingly.

"Thats was when- Ughh forget it, what do you want" dahyun said slightly irritated.

"Oh yeah I came here to let you know about my party happening tomorrow night" she said while glancing at me.

"Not interested and we're busy" dahyun deadpanned.

"Well if you have a change of mind , my party is open for everybody who is in school, bye dubu" she walked away but not before smirking at me.

"Come on shes just a waste of time, lets go have lunch with the girls" I winced when dahyun grabbed my wrist where my burnt fresh wound leading me to the cafeteria.

"Whats wrong?" she stopped walking and faced me with a worried face.

"Oh nothing I just slightly tripped" I lied.

"Oh be careful then, you clumsy squirrell" she chuckled and continoued walking but this time she holds my hand instead of my wrist.

When we were in the cafeteria we spotted the girls eating at our usual table and seated there.

Mina went to the bathroom while Dahyun went to get me lunch and so did Chaeyoung and tzuyu to get theirs.

"Hey guyss Did you see the new student?" Nayeon asked.

"Yeah some students say shes hella hot" jeongyeon said

Dont tell me their talking about-

"I only know her name tho, is it Simd, Shimmie, Sinb I'm not quite sure" Momo stated.

I mean shes cute or whateva but shes totally not that hot. Only if they know how kind of a bitch she is.

"Unfortunately I cant go to her party, I have a meeting with the schools council" jihyo sighed.

"Yeah I gotta skip this one,cause Me and jeong are having a date tomorrow night" nayeon said while snuggling to jeongyeon.

"I'm not entirely sure if I really want to go this party, guess I'll think about it tomorrow" momo munched on her jokbal.

"Y-yeah me too, I cant go cause...cause I have homework" I excused even though I'm completely free tomorrow night. But wven if I'm free I'll never go to that bitch's party.

"Since when do you do your homework" Momo chukled.

"Since today" I defended.

~~~~~~~~~~
It is now midnight and I'm glad none of us went. Dahyun couldnt sleep with me today cause theres another urgent meeting she has to attend.

I couldnt sleep cause of the stupid deal Sinb said. Is she stupid? I will never agree with her, never. So here I am still wide awake in the middle of the night.

My phone rang signifying that theres someone calling me, interuppting me from my thoughts.

I glanced at the ID and its momo. Why would momo call me in the middle of the night.

I answered the call and hear a mans voice that I never heard before.

"Hello? Is this Sana?" a guy asked.

"Yes, whers Momo?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, Momo is pretty wasted here in Sinb's party , she needs someone right now, you gotta get her outta here before something bad happens to her, bye" the guy hanged up.

Oh no , I remembered momo saying she'll think about going to the party. I gotta go get her before something happens.

I'm pretty sure the girls are already asleep so I think I'll go to the party by myself. I rushed to get ready and went out of the mansion silently.

I'll probably just text mina where I am even tho I know shes asleep at this time.

When I arrived at the party, people are already drunk af and fancing carelessly.

I immediately find Momo, asking everyone even drunk people. I couldnt find momo anywhere.

What if someone took advantage of her.. I can never forgive myself if something happened.

I felt my phone vibrate meaning that theres a message.

I see an unfamiliar number texting me.

***53963

Hey Sana, this is momo I just wanna inform you that I'm here on chaengs place having a sleepover. Luv u

P.s someone stole my phone, thats Why I bought another one.

W-what?! Then who texted me-

"Hey sana, enjoying the party?"

Mina's POV

I was finishing reading my book when I received a message from sana.

Sanake🐍

just wanted to tell you that I'm gonna go to Sinb's party JUST to get wasted momo from trouble.

But momo said she'll sleepover at chaeyoung's place- oh no. I gotta tell dahyun about this.

I immediately call dahyun. About three rings she finally picked up.

"Hello? Minarii?" I hear dahyuns raspy voice. She might've been sleeping.

"Uhh dahyun, you gotta go after Sana" I said.

"Why? What happened to her?!" she exclaimed

"She went to Sinb's party to go after momo" I stated

"Didnt momo said she'd be sleeping at chaeyoungs place" dahyun said.

"Thats what I'm worried of , someone told her to go to the party and I got a feeling this something has to do with-"

"Sinb" dahyun said and then she hanged up.

Sana's POV

"Hey Sana, enjoying the party?"

I turned around and see Sinb grinning.

"you know, girls like you shouldnt be in a party all alone this late" she takes a step forward to me.

"Well bitches like you shouldnt be alive, yet here you are" I cant just let her trash talk me, of course I'm gonna fight back.

Fyi I thought really hard for the response tho and it came out pretty badass so 1 point for me I guess.

"You sure have a mouth beneath all of that innocent vibe" she dryly chuckled.

"I dont give a fuck, I'm leaving" before I could even take a step four boys appeared from nowhere and blocked the exit.

"Yeah, thats not gonna happen, Squirrell" she said dragging out the last part.

"What are you doing?! Let me outta here!" I exclaimed to her. She just stared at me and laughed.

"Leaving so soon?" she grinned. I stopped myself from saying stupid things that can make her mad and do something to me.

"Meet Jeff, Chris, Jack and Eric they'll....accompany you since your all alone" she smirked.

"I dont fucking care of your four shitheads and your bitchiness right now, I just want to go out okay!" I mentally slapped myself. So much for not making her mad.

Her smirk disappeared and replaced with a serious scowl.

"Shes all yours" she said in monotone and left.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the late update.
I'll try to update more often😁😬
⭐⭐⭐