Chapter 26 : Girl Stalker

Third Person POVY

"Ugh its already noon, we were supposed to be here 2 hours ago" jeongyeon whined as we all stepped out of limo.

We arrived in the mall. After we got caught and an hour lecture of jihyos shit.

I love jihyo but sometimes she gets on fully motherly mode and it sometimes gets to me. I know she just wants whats best for us but me being sexually frustrated doesnt really want to listen a lecture at that time.

"there goes the limited shoes I'm planning to buy" Nayeon sighed clearly disappointed while checking her phone and finding out the shop she wanted to buy shoes from has been out of stock of their latest limited addition shoes.

"yeah thanks to the horny ass girlfriends right here" Momo glared at me while I just replied with a smile purposely making her annoyed.

"Guilty" dahyun raised her hand

"And dont act like little innocent gays cause all of us know that yall already had sex when you find your girlfriend hot once" dahyun reasoned out.

The rest of the girls went silent.

"Well yeah, but not when we all AGREED to do something ." Nayeon crossed her arms.

"Good point" dahyun shrugged.

"I'm gonna go to Forever 21, who's going with me?" Mina asked no one in particular.

Sana and Nayeon agreed to go with Mina. Jeongyeon, jihyo and Momo will go buy some snacks and food.

"Then after buying some stuff in forever 21 lets visit Hops, just to see if things are going alright" Nayeon announced.

Aside from her fathers succesful bussiness , Nayeon owns a famous clothing line that is called 'Hops'.

"How about by 2 and a half hours by now we will all meet up at Nayeon's store. Okay?" jihyo said.

All of the girls nodded in agreement and went in their different lanes.

The three maknae were left not knowing where to go.

Dahyun thought of a fun idea.

"I'm going to the arcade , who's gonna join me?" Dahyun asked raising her arm.

"Bro!" Chaeyoung exclaimed while waving her arm in the air excitedly.

"Bro" Dahyun replied, then they hi fived and both hits-the-woah.

While tzuyu just stands there, clearly embarassed of her two best friends but she agreed to join them.

"I guess I'm stuck with the two of you again" tzuyu mumbled to her self and slowly followed the two who are already competing on who is the fastest fast-walker.

Sana's POV

"Ooh this looks cute" Nayeon picked out her 8th bikini.

"Do you really need that much bikinis? You already bought a ton of clothes." I asked her.

"Honey, Do not ever question my amount of clothes" Nayeon warned while picking out her 4th pair of heels.

"And dont forget that you and your horny ass made me late from buying their limited edition shoes" I just rolled my eyes at her from bringing up the subject again.

"Just buy the whole store then" Mina sarcastically said.

"Hm good idea, I'll have to think about it tho" Nayeon nodded.

Mina and I just rolled our eyes.

Unlike Nayeon, I just bought 3 tops 2 bikinis 3 shorts and a pair of shoes. While Mina got 4 tops, 2 bikinis and 2 shorts.

"Ooh this one is cute-" Nayeon was about to grab a purse but was stopped by Mina.

"Okay thats enough shopping for you" Mina pushed Nayeon to the register.

The cashier was shocked seeing the amount of clothes Nayeon has bought just for herself.

Same gurl same.

Never in my life I've encountered someone who buy this amount of clothes for themselves in a day.

"Uhm that would be a total of $46, 568" The cashier said with amusement.

"Great." Nayeon smiled then pulled out her black card and offered it to the cashier.

After paying our clothes , we met up with jeong, jihyo and Momo carrying grocery bags.

I called one of dahyun's security gaurds and politely asked him if he could put our clothes and groceries back to the car, which he agreed.

"Good thing there's one bodyguard with us cause let me tell you, those grocery bags do not match up with my top so well" Nayeon joked.

We arrived at Nayeon's store and I'm honestly impressed.

The store looks modern and the fashion style of the clothes are amazing and so does their qualities.

"Cause I love you hoes, I'm giving you all discounts , everything you buy here are 65% off" Nayeon anounced.

"Why wont you just give it to us for free?" Momo groaned.

"Cause for one, that doesnt sound like business to me and for two, I'll go bankrupt you dumbass" Nayeon replied.

"But I'm your fucking girlfriend" jeongyeon exclaimed.

"Yes you are my girlfriend and yes we are indeed fucking but that doesnt make my bussiness grow now does it" nayeon reasoned.

"That hurt but she does have a point" jeongyeon went to nayeons side and kissed her on the cheek.

"I guess we'll take what we got" jihyo shrugged and started to choose clothes and so does the girls.

Its already 5 pm yet no sign of dubu and the two maknaes.

"Hey guys have you seen the school meal club kids?" Mina asked as if reading my mind.

She must be worried about her cub too

"Dont worry about them, they'll be here any minute now for sure" Nayeon assured and went back to talking with the manager.

There it was again.

The feeling of being watched.

But I just shook it off and started to type on my phone.

I didnt know I kept on walking backwards because of people walking infront of me.

I think I stepped into someone's shoe.

I looked at their shoe and it looked like new white shoes paired with white socks.

I also noticed that their right shoe is untied.

"Oh my god. I'm very very soryy-" As I went to face the stranger they immediately moved their face to the side.

Making their face unrecognizable with the help of their black hoodie and black mask.

But I saw a glipms of her brown hair which is also hidden in her hoodie.

"are you alright-" I got cut off by her speed walking towards the exit.

Just as she walked out the store I felt relieved, then I put the puzzles together.

'She must be the one spying on me' I thought.

"I um think I'll go to the arcade just to check on them. I'll be right back" I told jihyo and ran after the mysterious girl not even waiting for jihyos answer.

As I ran out I see her not far so I suddenly ran after her.

She must feel me chasing after her so she started to run.

So I started to pick up my pace.

But my heart dropped soon as I saw where she was heading.

She was heading to the arcade.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yayy an update!!