Chapter 11 : Party?

Dahyun's POV

I asked chaeyoung and tzuyu to come with me to Japan to ask the permission of Sana's parents. Ofcourse Sanas coming with us too.

We are currently in my private jet. Sana sitting beside me looking at the window while chaeyoung and tzuyu is in their own world competing each other on playing with the video games.

I unconciously intertwined our hands and put it in my lap. Sana turned to look at me. "Why do we have to do all this just so I can go to your party?" she asked. "Cause I love you" I smiled at her. "Thats not even an answer" she pouted. Shes so cute uwu!

"I love you too" she leaned her head on my shoulder. "Babe?" I asked. She hummed " Were just gonna ask for your parents permission for the party right?" I asked. "Yeah, why do you ask" she said. "W-were not gonna tell your parents about us?" I stuttered she moved away to look at my face "I-I mean its not that I'm pressuring you its okay if you dont want-" I was cut off feom sana kissing me shortly.

" I would love to, and its not like they dont know my sexuality." she said. "Thanks babe" I kissed her cheek.

Romnick neared us "excuse me ladies but dahyunie is being called by the pilot" he said I just nodded. "Be right back" I said to sana and kissed her forehead and went.

Sana's POV

When dahyun left, I was bored so called chae and tzuyu to infront of me to chitchat. "What do you want?" tzuyu groaned annoyingly since I interuppted their game. "I just wanna catch things up with you two since I'm bored" Tzuyu slouched on the chair. "Sorry sana tzuyu's tired thats why shes acting like this" caheng explained.

"Its okay, you can sleep tzuyu or continoue to play your games I'm just gonna chat with chaeyoung instead" I said. "Yes!" tzuyu exclaimed and went back to her seat.

"So chaeyoung is it true you tzuyu and dahyun showerd together?" I asked curiosly. "Yeah, thats becaise the three of us are bestfriends since we're in diapers thats why its like a normal thing to us" she explained " that means you've seen eachother naked, isnt that weird?" I asked her.

"Nah, it was never been weird for us infact I've seen tzuyu and dahyun's naked bodies countless at times. You know you gotta see dahyuns abs, their so toned and plus she has a soft butt and its texture-" I cut her off "Okay, moving on" she chuckled "Let me guess did dahyun undressed infront of you?" she smirked.

"What?! no! Never!....well she tried but I stopped her immediately" chaeyoung just laughed. "So in short you three is just her only bestfriends" I said trying to change the subject. "Well we're her only 'girl' bestfreinds" she said. "What do you mean?" I asked her. "Well before the three of us met while we were kids dahyun already has a boy friend" she said "What!?" I exclaimed "No not like that,more like a boy bestfriend" she chuckled.

"Do you know him?" I asked her. "Yeah but only for a short amount of time because I heard from dahyun he moved to another country but when dahyun moved to the US shortly in middle school it turned out that their classmates there." I hummed. "Do you know his name?" this is getting pretty interesting. "Sadly no, but I only knew him by dahyuns nickname for him that is Mochi" she said.

"You know when I first saw the two of them you can see that theyre pretty close and how sweet are their nicknames for each other. You know Mochi called dahyun dubu that means hes somewhat special to dahyun" Our conversation was interuppted by dahyun sitting beside me "Guyss we're landing in 10 minutes be ready".

~Time Skip~

Time skip we are already back in korea and turns out my parents suprisingly agreed to dahyuns permission and about our relationship. I can say things got pretty well in our visit.