Chapter 16 : Over

Chaeyoung's POV

I am now tired of dancing and was ready to return to the bar with the others and to my Minarii when someone elbowed the back of my head.

"Hey watch it bitch!" I was stopped on my tracks when I heard her voice.But why is she here tho? I didnt turn around to face her so she cant recognize me.

"Your not even gonna say sorry for being a fucking clutz?" I can feel her glare at the back of my head and fyi she elbowed my head I am supposed to be the victim here.

Ugh! Her attitude didnt change at all. I just contained myself from punching her and immediately walk away from her. As I was walking away I hear her shouting "Stupid Dumbass!" I just sighed.

I arrived at the bar and was suprised of how sober and not drunk the girls are. I sat in one of the stools beside Mina. "Where were you chaeng?" she asked me while fully facing me.

"Umm you know, just...just dancing on the dance floor" I chuckled. She held my hand and interlocked them with her soft ones.

"I can tell your nervous. Why are you nervous luv?" LUV? Oh my fucking god jihyo! I literally just died right now like you can have my funeral with her melody project playing in the background.

I was snapped out of my death planning cause of her thumb brushing my hand. Still Interlocked!

"Uh umm your pretty!" I stupidly said while mentally facepalming myself hard. She just giggled showing her cute gummy smile.

"I mean its just– I gotta tell tzuyu something! Bye minarii see you later" I rushed to find tzuyu "okay, be carefuk chaengiie" she waved.

I found tzuyu sitting in a couch playing with her phone a quickly sat beside her.

"Tzuyu-yah! Shes here! I dont know why shes here but shes here shes back! We gotta warn dahyun and keep Sana away from her at all means!" I rambled making tzuyu just stare at me blankly.

"Stop rambling and speak clearly" she said.

As I told her the story her eyes widened from shock which is a rare reaction coming from tzuyu.

"Come on we gotta find dahyun asap!" she stood up.

Sana's POV

"Simple, I'm here to protect you" he smiled.

"W-what?" I muttered.

"Well dahyuns the one who wants to protect you but shes busy with somethng, so at the moment she asked me to look out for you incase any douchebags 'touches' you" he explained sipping some wine. I just nodded in respond.

Aww shes so sweet and caring Ugh I love her so much. "You know dahyuns fallen hard for you, and I mean hard" he stated.

"Same to me, I think I wont even survive a day without her" I thruthfully said.

"Hey, can we go out?" I choked on my saliva.

"Pardon me, but what?!" I exclaimed.

"Oh, I meant can we get out of here so you can be more safe" he chuckled.

"Um sure , I'd like some non alcohol air" I stated. He then stood up and guided me to the back. As we were walking to the back I hear the music being less deafening and  muffled.

We stopped infront of a room with colorful lights drinks, snacks and alot more. Jimin faced me with a smile "get comfy I'll call dahyun" I nodded at him with a smile and with that he left.

I sat down on the sofa and poured myself a glass of wine. As I hear someone walking in.

I turned my head to the door and see a girl dressed in a very short dress with a hundred of jewelries and a cocktail in her hand. I dont know who she is but she looks intimidating and I think somethings bad gonna happen tonight and I dont like it.