{24}

She's so beautiful, Anthony thought while lightly brushing a strand of Alex's hair away from her face. She was out cold. Her lips were slightly parted, the sound of breath exhaling in and out of her lips made Anthony want to kiss her right there. After recording a couple songs, the guys were now on a fifteen minute break. His thoughts were interrupted by Alex's smirking, "Hello, Anthony. Can I help you? You can take a picture if you want. It'll last longer. And you can put it in that playboy magazine I found underneath your pillow-"

"Ugh. Can you shut up? You looked so much better before you opened your big mouth. Let's not forget you were crying like a baby about an hour ago. Because of throwing up? I think there's more to the story. Care to explain?" Anthony frowned while looking down at the girl who was stretching on his bed, underneath his covers.

"I don't know. Can't remember." She lied causing him to roll his eyes. The reason she was upset before was because of the whole Flea situation. She didn't mean to have sex with Flea. He didn't mean to have sex with her. It just happened. And she wanted to tell Anthony. But she knew that would ruin the relationship they were starting to form. Her thoughts were interrupted as he held her face and sighed,
"I need you to tell me. What's going on in that big head of yours?" They stared into each other's eyes deeply. She felt as if she could feel his soul. But the moment was ruined as she quickly pushed him away to grab the trashcan next to the bed, before puking her guts into it. This made Anthony slightly cringe as he stood up, pulling his hair back into a ponytail.

"That totally ruined the moment. Didn't it?" She mumbled while wiping her mouth with a tissue.

"Yep. Your pretty gross."

"Thanks. I learned it from you. There's some suspicious stains on these sheets by the way. They were making me queasy."

"Oh my fucking god. Your so annoying. I literally clean my sheets every week. Your just saying that to piss me off."

"How'd you know? I love how your still pissed off though."

"Well because it's total bullshit that those sheets could be dirty."

"Oh my god, Anthony! I was joking. Calm your tits! Your getting hostile, grandma."

"Well it's annoying. You always think I'm doing something sexual-"

"I didn't say that. I said there were some suspicious stains. That didn't hint anything sexual."

"It felt like it."

"Well boo-hoo, Anthony. Go cry me a river. Your acting ridiculous."

"Well it's like no matter how hard I try you still act like an ass to me. Or you still harass me. I let you stay in my bed. I don't care if you throw up in it. Because I care."

"Geez. I didn't think you would get so personal. Come here. I appreciate you, Anthony!" She yawned, while opening her arms. He slowly returned the hug while sighing slightly. Anthony felt at peace with himself. Being in her arms took his worries away. "Now I want you to tell me why you were throwing up. You usually only do that when you smoke pot."

"I don't know. I think I'm sick. I'm not feeling well." She lied while running her fingers through his hair, making tiny little braids.

"Hey?! Quit that!" He groaned while trying to swat her quick fingers out of his mane. She laughed out loud, "Stop! I'm going to make you look pretty!" He eventually gave up and was now sitting in front of the happy girl who continued to braid his hair into sections.

"Braids hurt." He winced as she yanked his head back slightly.

"Can I be honest with you?" She asked while pulling another strand away from his ear.

"Hm?"

"I don't really know how to braid. I think I just tied your hair in knots."

"What?!"

"Ha! I'm just kidding!" She laughed out loud at his scared reaction.

"Come here." He laughed while pulling her into his lap before mumbling, "You think your funny don't cha?"

"Well, Yes. The look on your face was priceless."

"I guess you leave me no choice."

"Hm? Wait, Anthony! Stop!" She laughed out loud as he began to tickle her stomach. He smiled as she laughed and squirmed in his arms. A loud knock on the door silenced the two as Flea entered and snapped, "Anthony. We have recordings. Now."

"Ok. Just give me a minute-"

"No. Now." Flea snapped before looking at Alex and quickly slamming the door behind him.

"I wonder what he's pissed about." Anthony mumbled before lightly kissing her temple, and tucking her underneath the covers.

"Yeah...I don't know." Alex lied. Flea seemed pissed. At her. She knew he probably wanted to be more than friends. But she liked Anthony. Everything seemed so confusing. She couldn't wrap her head around all this drama.

"You ok?" Anthony asked while noticing the expression on her face.

"Hm? Yeah...Yeah. I was just thinking."