7. Destiny

At Sokcho

When I was about to step up for my bags, somebody crashed onto me. I looked back angrily but soon calmed.

"*In English*Um... Sorry. This is a new place and I saw guards closing up at me so I ran and accidentally crashed" the small cute boy answered while sniffing his tears.

"*In English*Ah... No problem. But don't run away from the guards maybe they wanted to help you?" I said calmly when I saw him quivering.

He shook his head and whispered in my ears, "*In English* They are not guards. They are sent to kill me by my father. I want a place to hide please let me stay at yours for the night I promise I won't mess with anything" he said.

Well all I did was looked around to see if the guards were anywhere nearby and looked at him and nodded. He smiled happily. He is very cute. I looked at him and showed my bunny teeth, he just looked at me and gasp. What can I do? I'm too handsome.

"Jungkook-ah, what are you--- oh my and who is this?" My dad interrupted my thoughts and took a step towards the boy.

The boy took a step backwards of course because he is scared. But my dad won't let me take him with me if he knew he was in some kind of trouble. So I did this.

"Oh he is my colleague from Japan. He came to greet us" I looked at the boy and he looked at me smiling.

"*In English* Hello, I'm Park Ji-min. You can call me Chim", Ji-min said while handing out for a handshake.

Cute name for a cute boy

"*In English* Hello and I'm Mr. Jeon, I don't know much of English" My dad said shaking his hand.

"You didn't tell me you had a cute colleague. There would be so many boys, girls and even old people swooning over him. Seriously take good care of him. So are we going to stay at the same hotel?" My dad continued saying while looking at Ji-min time to time.

"Um if he has no work to do then yeah, if not then.... Don't know. I will ask him" I said

"My dad approved for letting you stay with us" was all I could say before he pounced on me and hugged me tightly.

" Are you sure you are not a couple?" My dad looked at us and snickered

"*In English*Did he say something?" Ji-min looked up at me cutely tilting his head

*Sigh* this is going to be a long ride

At the hotel

"*In English* Thanks for letting me stay overnight. Btw can you speak Japanese?" Ji-min asked," Oh forgot to ask, what's your name?"

"*In English*I am Jeon Jungkook and I know Japanese well pretty much of it. I have a company there"

(A/N: Please understand that here Ji-min is a Japanese and will converse with Jungkook only in English)

"Whoa. I'm lucky I guess" Ji-min nudged his elbow and wriggled his eyebrows

"Well in some ways yeah. In other ways no. Because my dad can be a pain in the head sometimes"

" Oh yeah I forgot to ask you, which room I will be staying in?"

"You will be coming with me and dad will have a separate room"

"*Shyly* Well just to make things clear Jungkook, I'm Gay" he looked at me and I swiftly looked down having a staring contest with my shoes.

"Oh wow. But to make things clear too I don't have a problem with that"

He swiftly looked at me with twinkly eyes. "Really?" was all I could muster up.

He just nodded and hugged me again, very tightly.

"Ahem! Are you really sure you two are not a couple?" My dad came to us while clicking our photos.

*Sigh* I was right this is gonna be a long ride.

YOLO Dad+ CLINGY Boy= Long Ride.

My mind equated it. And I was 100% sure about the equation too.

I thought it would be like that but soon maybe about 15 minutes or so my dad and Ji-min became friends on top of that close ones.

(A/N: Ji-min and Mr. Jeon will have conversation in English too |but a broken one|)

"Okay bye Mr. Jeon" Ji-min waved at my dad and my dad quickly waved back

"Your dad is a very nice person" Ji-min forcefully smiled and looked down again. I saw that he was quivering and I know he must be crying.

" Shh! Come here. It's okay. We will protect you. You don't have to worry. You can call my dad as your dad I don't have any problem" I quickly scooped him into a hug

This was my first time consoling someone. And I came to know that he was too small too.

"Btw Ji-min what is your age?" I asked feeling a little worried but it soon fled away when he answered hesitantly

"23" he sniffed and went back to hugging me

I am one year smaller than this boy! How but he looks so small.

"And you?" Ji-min asked finally stepping back clearing his throat to speak up

"Um don't laugh but I'm 22" I looked away shyly waiting for a response but none came so I looked at him. He was more shocked than surprised

"..... What? And you rule all over Korea and Japan with this age? Dude you are sick!" Ji-min questioned and questioned and laughed.

Before I could respond, everything became black and I soon fell only to hear Ji-min's soft voice calling my name.

God these vitamin pills have a side effect! I have to get new ones! And I hope dad is okay.

Destiny~ the most poignant path but most feared among the men. Hope mine doesn't turn to the latter one
.
.
.
.
I know it's 👎 but please cope with me if you want romantic JiKook scenes plus smut too.

The other ships will be coming in soon.

☝☝☝✌✌✌🙇🙇